What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hammering beers bottling a dandelion wine / mead i totally forgot about... i started this back in may of 2013...whoops

1393795444824.jpg

Just had 4oz gravity samples of each of my two latest IPAs.

hopefully the kids don't try to hit daddy while he's in the gutter. hahaha!!

edit: have I ever mentioned how much I hate snow and its' removal? from the first flake that falls to last spot that finally melts away in the spring, I floccing hate, hate, HATE snow.

2 nugget nectars later I'm installing lights in the kids rooms as mommy went AWAL due to kids not listening. FML. *all the power is killed cuz I dont wanna die*
We got snow yesterday/today too. Fun stuff! Haha

I'd give Remms crap about the odd-ball shots, but it's better than I can do. hahaha!!

having a Ruthless Rye. recycled pic from last year. reduce, reuse, recycle.

0202131858.jpg

That must have been a high powered bb/pellet gun :)

Just had a couple 14th star valor ale at my local Buffalo Wild Wings. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393799194.438289.jpg

My first taste of my HB American Wheat Citra Citrus...so good , I could barely get a pic before I drank it all! Celebrating my birthday ...the day after.

1393799533330.jpg

What's up with the arm shots and misses? ;) haha

That was with my two pistols after five beers. Cut me some slack.

Just kidding. Guns and alcohol don't mix. Went to the range earlier today and got home for noon. That's when I started hammering brews.

Having a HB while cleaning up from brewing a gose attempt. Today was rough as its in the single digits. Im just glad i could get the spigot unfroze long enough to chill to 100 degrees.

That is exactly why I haven't brewed in months. Hoping to get my Cascade/2-Row SMaSH pale ale cooked up next weekend.

Sent from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee!

That is exactly why I haven't brewed in months. Hoping to get my Cascade/2-Row SMaSH pale ale cooked up next weekend.

Sent from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee!

It sucked but it will be worth it hopefully.

Took a risk. I swore I'd only drink one beer today and I grabbed this, from BGBC. In the immortal words of Farmer Arthur Hoggett, "that'll do, pig...that'll do".

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393801098.895352.jpg

Took a risk. I swore I'd only drink one beer today and I grabbed this, from BGBC. In the immortal words of Farmer Arthur Hoggett, "that'll do, pig...that'll do".

I love that bottle hanging out in the background :D

I love that bottle hanging out in the background :D

I was going to save all the empties from my fantasy winnings and take a picture but I couldn't take it anymore and tossed them yesterday while cleaning the bar. Couldn't bring myself to throw that one in the recycle bin. Best of the bunch, thus far, but haven't cracked the Boulevard RIS yet.

I was going to save all the empties from my fantasy winnings and take a picture but I couldn't take it anymore and tossed them yesterday while cleaning the bar. Couldn't bring myself to throw that one in the recycle bin. Best of the bunch, thus far, but haven't cracked the Boulevard RIS yet.

Don't toss it, soak it in oxyclean, the label peels right off. You have to use a bench capper, the neck is too wide for a wing capper to work. Makes for a great presentation, I have about 20 of them ready for the next time I make a huge RIS.

Don't toss it, soak it in oxyclean, the label peels right off. You have to use a bench capper, the neck is too wide for a wing capper to work. Makes for a great presentation, I have about 20 of them ready for the next time I make a huge RIS.

I really misspoke. I only tossed the cans and stubby bottles. The rest I delabled. My point was that I destroyed the photo op.

Back