What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393051245.463010.jpgnext beer. San Fran favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It's a well balanced beer. Guess I can't enjoy it cause it has hops. Lmao you win. Hops are in every beer. You did not officially make beer with out hops. Some are just to balance the beer some are for the flavor and bitterness the hops bring.

Wow your annoying.

Thank you.

It's a well balanced beer. Guess I can't enjoy it cause it has hops. Lmao you win. Hops are in every beer. You did not officially make beer with out hops. Some are just to balance the beer some are for the flavor and bitterness the hops bring.

I enjoy balance beers too. You came in with guns a blazing and arguing about something that is not common in modern brewing. I didn't mean anything mean by it. Just seeing your logic in what you are saying

Sent from desk of Hedly Lamar. Thats HEDLY!

And it was an honest question. Their are several IPAs that don't taste like nothing but hops.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393054453.942710.jpgyeah it's kinda like if ebaumsworld made a beer. KCCO stands for keep calm and chive on. The chive is a website. It's all over the place so decided to try it out.

Had some SNPA, Ethos and Furious for beer at a concert. At a friends house having this. Maybe a night cap cause its been such a long night (too much partying for some of the group) but maybe I stay up and have a couple more cause of all the troubles Ive been throw :drunk:

1393064233798.jpg

A little bit, DC did a commendable job keeping his cool.
Coffee.

I love when two people argue, and one keeps his cool while the other flips out.

No matter who is right/wrong, to everyone else the one who flipped out comes off as wrong and an ass.

And Orange Juice, from the bottle :ban:

3rd cup of 3rd different yirga cheffe. Need to pick one for coffee brown. Halfway through the first trubid mash. Only 4 1/2 to go.

On the coff. Fell asleep super early last night after my 3rd beer and missed all the fun and drinking. At least now I'm prepared with a well rested liver for sloppy Saturday! :)
Because you all care. ;)

Latest posts

Back