What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friends of HBT,
This thread has been going on and on.. Doe's anyone posting here actually think that others on HBT really give a crap what some unknown person across the country gives a crap about what you, to them an unknown person somewhere is drinking? Hubris.

If you actually talk in here and be a part of this thread, you will eventually know the person. You can't spot them out if they are in front of you but you know their personality. Post like this makes no sense and person posting just need to shut their traps and drink some beer.

I care about everyone on here and the beer they are consuming!

Sent from desk of Hedly Lamar. Thats HEDLY!

1392860919850.jpg

Nobody or anyone down to my dog and your's, gives a royal feck what your royal hubris is drinking...

brutha, you might be e-tougher, but my e-d!@k is bigger. happy B-Day & goodnight! and don't forget to get that $5 out of my grandma's G-String when you crawl off. she'd be awful disappointed if you didn't.

Looks like he's out trolling tonight. 2nd thread I've seen him on.

In any event, drinking some seltzer water and taking a brief booze break. Plenty more English deliciousness waiting in the fridge for me.

Friends of HBT,
This thread has been going on and on.. Doe's anyone posting here actually think that others on HBT really give a crap what some unknown person across the country gives a crap about what you, to them an unknown person somewhere is drinking? Hubris.

Can we even embed youtube from mobile? My hubris is bigger than yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
brutha, you might be e-tougher, but my e-d!@k is bigger. happy B-Day & goodnight! and don't forget to get that $5 out of my grandma's G-String when you crawl off. she'd be awful disappointed if you didn't.

Easy now... I once shot a sudbuster on a hunting trip. Took hours to clean all the hubris out. I'd rather just drink, take pics of it and post here from now on. So much easier.

Another pour of Apple Pie Shine while laughing my arse off.:drunk:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392861793.973666.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1392861809.897593.jpg
Made reubens for the crazy geuze tasting this weekend. Baked the bread, made the 1000 island from homemade tomato jam, green tomato relish, and (gasp) store bought mayo (duke's), made the kraut, made corned beef, & store bought Swiss due to farmers market weather snafus. Took the leftovers to 11 with a fried egg. Paired with la Roja thanks to fuzzy mittens. Thanks bud. I know ya'll don't care.

Forgot to get pickles in the pic, they're okra.

Bunch of pale malt. Got to look at my notes. Will PM you when I find them. I have them with the rest of my brew stuff downstairs.

More water. 6 beers in 2 hours. Not too shabby.

Heh... Only 4 in 2 for me. Need more practice.

Going big tonight if anyone cares

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IUSZyjiYuY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from desk of Hedly Lamar. Thats HEDLY!

I got that, as I love rye and sour. It was only meh.

Catching up, all HB tonight. 2x esb while packing trades (success!), apatersbier tester and a Pliney the Toddler while cleaning dishes.

1392862094366.jpg

View attachment 180649View attachment 180650
Made reubens for the crazy geuze tasting this weekend. Baked the bread, made the 1000 island from homemade tomato jam, green tomato relish, and (gasp) store bought mayo (duke's), made the kraut, made corned beef, & store bought Swiss due to farmers market weather snafus. Took the leftovers to 11 with a fried egg. Paired with la Roja thanks to fuzzy mittens. Thanks bud. I know ya'll don't care.

Gawd Dayum!!

Fluck you, I'm hungry And I only say that because I care!

Huge thanks to mikeysab. Extremely generous and after a day that started really roughly but ended great this is an incredible nightcap. Cheers!!!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392863470.783413.jpg

Haha! Every once in a while we get a guy pop in from the Tap Room thread and try to poo poo on this thread, then the run back over to the TR thread and laugh about it.

Yup. Same D - bag posted this. If this is "a month of Sunday" fun, it's pretty sad. I've had more fun than that in 10 mins with the $5 I got from a grandma's G-String. :D

1392863976461.jpg

That looks like pure food glory, sir.

My hop bursted cascade pale ale SMASH. It just absolutely wreaks of citrus, especially starfruit. I have never used this much cascade before and I am amazed at the citrus. All Breis Pale malt and 7 ounces of cascade in a 5 gallon batch. 6 ounces in the boil starting at 20 minutes and 1 ounce dry hop. If I didn't know better I would say this was a fruited beer.
Before:
Cascade Pale.jpg

After:
Cascade Pale Finished.jpg

My hop bursted cascade pale ale SMASH. It just absolutely wreaks of citrus, especially starfruit. I have never used this much cascade before and I am amazed at the citrus. All Breis Pale malt and 7 ounces of cascade in a 5 gallon batch. 6 ounces in the boil starting at 20 minutes and 1 ounce dry hop. If I didn't know better I would say this was a fruited beer.
Before:
View attachment 180665

After:
View attachment 180664

Might have to give this a try, I don't have that much cascade in the house so unless iI make a run not this weekend, what yeast?
Very cool fish tank!!

;)

HB Imperial IPA. Last one, I had 5 left this morning.

One blew up sometime over the day, while I was cleaning out the closet one of the others that was on the counter blew up right behind me. Luckily there were a few 6 packs in front of it. Some of the shards ended up in the ceiling!!! The other 3 were opened right away, drinking a glass of the one that was in the fridge.

Geez I walk away for 7 hrs and I'm over 100 posts behind. Bunch a lushes!

I had a few Riot Rye Pale Ales from Monocacy Brewing Co (über homer) followed by one or two Lagunitas Fusion 18s (amazing).

Any regulars here interested in some fresh DC Brau On the Wings of Armageddon?

I picked up a case and kinda want to share. That is if I don't drink it all first...

Let me know if there's any interest.

Geez I walk away for 7 hrs and I'm over 100 posts behind. Bunch a lushes!

I had a few Riot Rye Pale Ales from Monocacy Brewing Co (über homer) followed by one or two Lagunitas Fusion 18s (amazing).

Any regulars here interested in some fresh DC Brau On the Wings of Armageddon?

I picked up a case and kinda want to share. That is if I don't drink it all first...

Let me know if there's any interest.

Is it really any good?

I live less than 5 minutes from DC and about 15 minutes from the brewery (if traffic agrees with me), and I've actually never had that one. Then again, I'm not much of an IIPA guy.

Love this stuff
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392867016.302168.jpg

Back