What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392332956.014594.jpg

It's an early valentines day at my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I want to try that peanut butter stout or porter beer. Whatever it is.

I am thinking I'll crack my Enjoy By 2-14. I have a ton of pizza here, ordered it for the neighborhood and ended up over-ordering. The kid delivering was great and he got a $20 tip on a $41 order. Then he came back to bring the soda he forgot. I felt like a dick but the pizza was yummy.

If you followed, I apologized to Remmy...specifically citing his seniority and that I likely didn't catch the sarcasm. My bad, and he graciously accepted my apology. That's us respecting each other and being easy going. You sir, are being neither.

It happens sometimes, when you don't read through all the posts. Don't talk back to you elders either!!!! :) (smiley face equals sarcasm)

I wish I could edit with picture. But I found and am trying this blue moon pine in the neck. Not quite the double ipa I was hoping for. Has more of a berry flavor and a hint of bitterness and hops. It's not a bad brew! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392333609.541944.jpg

Well color me sad. I just looked and saw I can only fit two kegs in this little fridge. I guess I'll have to stick with two for now, that means no soda on tap because beer is more important. I can't wait to keg.

Drinking a cider.

Well color me sad. I just looked and saw I can only fit two kegs in this little fridge. I guess I'll have to stick with two for now, that means no soda on tap because beer is more important. I can't wait to keg.

Drinking a cider.

Kegging is awesomeness. Downfall is sharing bottles!

Drinking white grapefruit juice. Still can't even think about opening a beer. Stupid, stupid nausea!
Oh, and to stay on topic, here's a picture of a beer previously consumed at an earlier time. ;)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392334105.472719.jpg

Kegging is awesomeness. Downfall is sharing bottles!

Well I just pulled the trigger. Ended up having a keg in my cart over night, then changed the quantity and ended up showing out of stock. Went for the converted ball lock one and I have a regular speedway keg already from some black friday sale. I shouldn't spend the cash but I'm doing it.

About to crack that Enjoy By.

Us too, I was fortunate enough to get a bunch of variants through a trade. Don't hate! You are sitting on some white chocolate porter and bomb!

Well, now I don't hate you as much since you had to trade for it. ;)
And I hate you even less after I just read this FB update from Prairie. I about jumped off the couch and audibly screamed Oh Yeah! :DImageUploadedByHome Brew1392336862.279735.jpg
Been waiting for this!!

Damn. 7+ hours of shoveling due to a busted snow blower. Second Old Fashioned. Really digging the brightness a bit of blood orange adds.

Another to come with dinner! Then to the beer. 0500 doesn't come early, does it?

Hrm...picture doesn't want to post.

Beat me to it. Just saw that too!

Isn't that great! I hope you score some while in Austin. Next week just got better. It's going to be an expensive week, though. Two special releases from Houston breweries and now these two from Prairie. Time for me to start working on my "sorry we have no money for food and heat because of beer" speech to my wife. :D

Isn't that great! I hope you score some while in Austin. Next week just got better. It's going to be an expensive week, though. Two special releases from Houston breweries and now these two from Prairie. Time for me to start working on my "sorry we have no money for food and heat because of beer" speech to my wife. :D

Yea you too. Bomb and Noir seem to be hanging around a little longer since it's the second release. I'm sure vanilla and coffee will fly tho.

Yea you too. Bomb and Noir seem to be hanging around a little longer since it's the second release. I'm sure vanilla and coffee will fly tho.

They definitely won't sit around long at all. I'm hoping I'm able to get some. DC and I both keep a look out for these releases and who has them when, and share the info with each other, so the two of us do pretty good about getting any limited releases that come this way. Since we've teamed up on that, I don't think we've missed one yet.

I was told the backyard rye hit Texas but I don't think Houston yet. Dallas and austin. We have a good chance to get a few of those when they finally come down

Having this. Another new one to Texas

To ol- Nordic by nature. An ipa brewed with juniper berry juice and sea buckthorn juice.
su3uma2u.jpg

Sent from a turkish prison while watching movies about gladiators

Disregard, I just remembered the old pic comment.

I need a beer. Or maybe some Makers!

I was told the backyard rye hit Texas but I don't think Houston yet. Dallas and austin. We have a good chance to get a few of those when they finally come down

Having this. Another new one to Texas

To ol- Nordic by nature. An ipa brewed with juniper berry juice and sea buckthorn juice.
su3uma2u.jpg

Sent from a turkish prison while watching movies about gladiators

I really hope we didn't miss backyard rye. But, if we did, I'll forget all about it with all the other beer next week. :D

On my second water in the last 5 minutes. Wanted a beer so bad but just couldn't do it.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392339755.609170.jpg

All done. :D Finally got to the floccing mailbox!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392339790.924923.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392339814.557632.jpg

Back