What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible to be modest with a modus?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392262620.270156.jpg

After a dinner of Peking Duck and hot and sour soup I decided I wanted to feel summery and poured a Shaflay Kolsch. Since that didnt work I am onto a Chubb.

Just cracked the first bottle of the first brew of 2014.
Cheers :mug:

image.jpg

Mon-Thurs in TX for work. Then back to NJ.

I'd stay in TX if I were you. Probably not much warmer there but definitely not getting over a foot of snow. I'm not sure where they're going to put it all.

1392265145982.jpg

After BBA Black Star stout and BBA Benevolence DIPA, hit up the Asian market now time for drunken delicious Asian snacktime!! Cuttlefish chips!!! So damn tasty!!

Well I might not have a choice. I'm expecting my flight tomorrow to be canceled at this point.

Don't think my wife is pleased about that tho.

More of my IPA, looking like a snow day again but I have plenty of time banked, not to sure of Friday either.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing better than buzzed shopping at the Asian market. Everything's so friggin cheap!

Stochasticity project grapefruit slam IPA from what I am told it's some kind if experiment brew from stone... It's a fantastic beer smells amazing!!! And tastes amazing too

Brahahahaha

After BBA Black Star stout and BBA Benevolence DIPA, hit up the Asian market now time for drunken delicious Asian snacktime!! Cuttlefish chips!!! So damn tasty!!

Tried that or something like it awhile back...what surprised me was the sweetness...too much sugar in it for me...weird! But yeah...I ate 'em anyway.

So drubk!! Drunk! Snow day.

Bwahahaha! I wound up with my two younger ones and two females cousins doing a sleepover. SWMBO slipped in the carport and likely pulled her hamstring pretty badly...laid out on the couch. Iced it and drugged it. Time to move her to the bedroom and replace her on the couch with a Belgian Strong Dark in hand!

DSC04168.jpg

Bwahahaha! I wound up with my two younger ones and two females cousins doing a sleepover. SWMBO slipped in the carport and likely pulled her hamstring pretty badly...laid out on the couch. Iced it and drugged it. Time to move her to the bedroom and replace her on the couch with a Belgian Strong Dark in hand!

That's a dangerous game you are playing with that tasty looking pint sitting on your laptop

Brahahahaha

What's wrong with my sig o-0

Brahahahaha

Its not just you, and nothing wrong with it in general but reading a post then reading the same nonsensical stuff at the end everytime gets annoying. Because on mobile it shows up as basically a part of the last line of your post

Back