What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pale ale was an easy drinker. I think I like the "C-hops" better in a pale ale but it was well executed and I'd drink a few of those camping. The Jolly Holly, I am not sure how to explain it. It smelled like bubble gum to me, but the taste was very different. Just not my thing. I wasn't repulsed by it, and drank the whole glass but I was reaching for an IPA as soon as I was done.

EDIT: keep in mind that I am new to brewing and many of these styles are foreign to me. I am a hop head now but hated the first IPA I tasted.

Super valid thoughts. I've been told the aroma doesn't match the taste. Not sure how to alter that but I really do take the critique into account. Regardless of brewing experience, I still feel like your opinions are invaluable. You know beer and you know what you like. I'll take it.

Coke with a steak I grilled. So good. 50 here today and tomorrow should get up to 60.

Snacking beers

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

1390779860954.jpg

1390779874255.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390779313.379457.jpg

Drinking our last 6pack of our HeadyTopper Clone, while bottling our 101 minute double decoction triple hoped imperial Black IPA...

Alesmith: My Bloddy Valentine

Very nice. costco selling bombers for $4.49.

Better go back and grab some more.

Alesmith: My Bloddy Valentine

Very nice. costco selling bombers for $4.49.

Better go back and grab some more.

That's BS, man. Not only do you get to live in Carlsbad, but your local Costcos have a good selection of craft beer at a great price. Until a couple years ago you couldn't even get beer at grocery stores in PA. Wanna trade houses?

Another Ruthless Rye! Smacked!

974f28c29698da206d91a1a218261deb.540x222x25.gif

Listening to some Schoolboy Q.

That's BS, man. Not only do you get to live in Carlsbad, but your local Costcos have a good selection of craft beer at a great price. Until a couple years ago you couldn't even get beer at grocery stores in PA. Wanna trade houses?

Even worse. My Costco in VA doesn't carry it.... And the brewery is in VA!

More Nukey brown, smacked and ready to put kids to bed.

Hello's Jolly Holly. Smells good with strong spices, but not over the top. On the edge, but not quite too much. There's something in the flavor, a spice I can't identify that's a bit strong, but overall it's a well executed beer. Thanks for sharing.

Haha I saw your post after I opened this, I figured it was the leftovers of what you got me. Thanks again, im really loving what you picked for me!

How much Myrcenary are you sending out in trades? That was an awesome beer you have a select availability to.

How much Myrcenary are you sending out in trades? That was an awesome beer you have a select availability to.

I can get that anytime, pretty fresh too, only about a month old normally. That is one that ive been including in most trades now, a lot of people ask for it so now its a standard inclusion.

I can get that anytime, pretty fresh too, only about a month old normally. That is one that ive been including in most trades now, a lot of people ask for it so now its a standard inclusion.

It was definitely good...reminded me a little bit of Double Jack

Taking it easy tonight, but I do need some bottles for my Great Weisse Shark...so, having a 60 Minute IPA from Dogfish Head

IMAG2487.jpg

Amarillo IPA. Can't believe I only have a can of pb ribbon,one Sucks and a DF palo something which I may pull out of the beer fridge to age, and a random gluten free beer(which I can barely tolerate) left in the beer fridge. Hittin the homebrews more. Alota ipas past their prime.Some holding up pretty good. Not cool when you gotta use a credit card for groceries and not buy beer. Im having one of those days where no beer seems to taste good. That said think Ill drink my last SUCKS and think about not going to work tomarrow since they cancelled all schools thanks to this cold azz winter and dangerous winds/storm.

Im also proud to say I made my own homemade hamburger buns today. Well technically rolls since I did not have the seseme seeds to sprinkle on top. I highly recommend making your own ,puts something majic to your meal.

Dave's dark mild partygile .. great roasty nose. Huge malt and roast characters. Easy to drink! Great head rendition and lacing. The carbonation is perfect. Man im going to have to brew one now! Awesome homebrew man! Great job

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Back