What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish. I am in the car being driven to the party store to get a pinata for the party tomorrow. Oh, I am being driven by my mother. :(

More to come. Besides, need a fresh Bigfoot for the 5 year next year!

I don't know why. But I literally laughed my ass off or 39 seconds while reading this. Or maybe I've been drinking too much.

No pics, but right now on draft, Lagunitas Sucks (it dam sure doesnt), Brown Sugga (why do you taste so good) and Straight to Ale Monkeys Uncle IPA. Starting the night off right.

Keeping things classy tonight. I don't understand the hate many have for this beer. For what it is, it's tasty

1390699334683.jpg

Promised Land Stout. I wasn't too happy with this one at first. But I haven't touched the keg since about May. Enjoying it a lot now. Still needs more roastiness in it. I'll address that on the rebrew.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390699726.066464.jpg

no way. 4 hours.

but really probably like 20-30. Gandhi kicked right in front of me though around 2:45.

Not too bad brother. The day before Thanksgiving, I went there to fill a growler and a half for my Thanksgiving day guests and waited 40+ minutes. It just so happened Fat-ten-er #3 (the milk stout) was released that day. So, all of the homers were out.

My buddy will be going up there late this week, during business hours, to get some growlers for my Super Bowl party. I typically go to NEBCO around noon on weekdays as the homers aren't around then.

Smacking the remainder of my home brew pale ale.

Some more stout to celebrate (?) the next round of frigid weather...

I've seen this at the bottle shop ad have yet to pick it up. Looks tasty as hell.

I should've stopped drinking a couple of beers ago, especially after the Night Train. But I decided to have my D'Evil. Belgisn tripel 10% ABV. IM SEEING SUDEWAYS RIGHT NIW. JESUS TSKE THE EHERL!!!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390703090.270877.jpg

Oh momma! Love that beer. Having a NARWHAL Does this beer age good? Its one chewy beer for shure. Lots of anise character and of course pine. Its really good but not really seeing the complexity right now though that it claims.

Latest posts

Back