What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. The BCBS are safe and sound.

Thanks man. No I havent. I just get tobacco from local store. I never bought online. If you want to throw it in, I'll enjoy it with one of the beers you send.

You got it! Way cheaper online... I bought a half pound that's been cellaring a while so I have some to spare considering I don't have much time to sit down and enjoy a nice smoke.

You got it! Way cheaper online... I bought a half pound that's been cellaring a while so I have some to spare considering I don't have much time to sit down and enjoy a nice smoke.

Both mostly furry.. lol pint house pizza nice. Primus is awesome

Fury, furry, or both?

Had a sample of Boulevard's Rye on rye. Dang good and smooth for 12%, not what I was in the mood for tho. Settled on a Live Oak Primus.

Thanks man. I'll start looking online for some. I do not smoke to much but it's the right time too right now

These so far. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel anything! :D

Still have to make some starters if I can stop procrastinating.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390353231.346261.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390353258.106300.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390353277.898902.jpg

Both mostly furry.. lol pint house pizza nice. Primus is awesome

Thanks man. I'll start looking online for some. I do not smoke to much but it's the right time too right now

Pipesandcigars.com has some of the best prices I have found. Get some mason jars to store it in. Tabacco ages very well... I have about 300 cigars napping in spanish cedar too

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

Wow... Talk about dedication. Finished the last of the coronitas for the night. Thanks, now I feel lazy.

I tend to go way overboard on most things.
This added about 4 hours to a already long brew night after putting the kids to bed.
My brew buddy passed out and told me to wake him and he did the cleanup.
Can't say that we needed the 3rd decoction but it sure does sound better...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390354634.322007.jpgcourtesy of tripplehazzard.

Thanks bro this is going down nicely after a frigid, snow filled 24 hour shift. Nice hops on the inhale nice roast on the swallow. Good stuff.

Having the second pour of the vanilla porter and a vanilla buffalo sweat side by side. The buffalo sweat takes the edge as its not as thin and a little more roasted flavor. Both great brews though

Glad you decided to crack it open. I need to get some of that vanilla buffalo sweat. Is it available in Colorado?

Busted open a 2012 WWS after much debate. Keeping the bcbs vertical going and have 2x 08 WWS I'm saving to celebrate the birth oft second set of twins. Delicious.

Busted open a 2012 WWS after much debate. Keeping the bcbs vertical going and have 2x 08 WWS I'm saving to celebrate the birth oft second set of twins. Delicious.

Congratulations. As a father of 2 I say, thank god I don't have 1 set of twins. Couldn't imagine 2 sets. :)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390363524.306805.jpg

Thought this would be really good, unfortunately it is very tart and almost a sour, wonder what happened. My HB version tastes 1000x better...

Back