What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that setup.

Water. Thirsty. Just handed the extra keys to the contractor. Hopefully the next time I see this place (1 week), there will be some good progress made. *knock on wood*

I guess I could have just asked Wes to do the job and offer to pay in beer. :D

I'll do it! :D

My Cluster Pale Ale. Thanks to mattmmille for not saying it sucked. :) I don't think it sucks, I'm just not sure about cluster hops. So old school.

Also, does anyone get ads when using the HBT app through tapatalk? Like an ad that fills a forum list.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390168492.801318.jpg

Yes!! They have been popping up over the last week. Im a paying member and don't appreciate it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

My Cluster Pale Ale. Thanks to mattmmille for not saying it sucked. :) I don't think it sucks, I'm just not sure about cluster hops. So old school.
Also, does anyone get ads when using the HBT app through tapatalk? Like an ad that fills a forum list.

Yep. Tx is aware of it and working on it, as far as I know.

Drinking some peach pear seltzer water.

been a few months...but I'm baaaaack!

Just pitched my yeast and I'm sitting down with a class of this really good bottle of Malbec before I tackle the massive clean-up process

photo.jpg

Last of the Deschutes jubelale .. waiting for the real game to start

Picked up a few things before the games today. Having an Indiga after I finish off some Captain

Holy crap.. where did you find the boulevard Brett?

Bottling sample of my dopplebock that's been lagering for six months. Too cold to make a good judgment, but nothing major is off about it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Home Brew mobile app
Nice cereal display. :rockin:
Some random beer.

Having this as Aldon Smith makes a sick play to cause the fumble on Wilson.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390174981.890495.jpg

Back