What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pow! Awesome.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390097645.345709.jpg

FYI, I am washing all these glasses as I go until I can no longer stand. Auto correct, thank you for helping a brother out tonight!

:eek: that's a terrible idea. If I didn't wash then following day, I doubt if have many glasses left.

Dogfish head rhizing bines. Very disappointed in this. I was really excited to find it, only for it to taste like wort more than beer.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

Dogfish head rhizing bines. Very disappointed in this. I was really excited to find it, only for it to taste like wort more than beer.

Well, in their defense, it was released in Feb of last year. The bottle shop shouldn't have been selling it in the first place.

I love it! Last Man standing contest.

Oh boy! Here we go. Guess I'm not bottling my dopplebock tomorrow after all.

More Citralicious IIPA. I've got an Imperial Stout Trooper and an Imperial Biscotti Break that I want to get into tonight, but the Citralicious is on par with Gandhi-bot as far as addictiveness. Just so much hop flavor and aroma.

Oh boy! Here we go. Guess I'm not bottling my dopplebock tomorrow after all.

More Citralicious IIPA. I've got an Imperial Stout Trooper and an Imperial Biscotti Break that I want to get into tonight, but the Citralicious is on par with Gandhi-bot as far as addictiveness. Just so much hop flavor and aroma.

Hell yea! Having a slice of chocolate chip cheesecake with a southern tier creme brulee. The beer is amazingly paired with this cheesecake.

1390100081938.jpg

Well, in their defense, it was released in Feb of last year. The bottle shop shouldn't have been selling it in the first place.

Funny you caught that, I just looked at the bottle and it said bottled 1/16/13 and it was like a light bulb went off. Yea I should have double checked that, my bad. Sorry Dogfish head!

I will chug my way through this ancient IPA before I get to good beer.

Second 'Christmas' party in two weeks. It is over, folks! New corporate overlords invited us anyway. Sierra Nevada Pale ale. At least they have good beer to chase the decent scotch.

1390100494221.jpg

It's not me I am worried about. My 2 year old son has found out how to use his toys as ladders and managed to launch a few tulips like hand grenades. I have to guard these things like a champ man!

Ha! That's awesome. He'll be brewing before he's 10. :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

Another SNPA. the band has moved from dinner slow orchestrated to faster stuff. I feel the swmbo will require dance floor action soon.

Oh, and I am 12 pages behind after falling asleep with 4yo at bedtime last night. Got crap from the swmbo when I came out 3 hours later and went to bed.

1390101883896.jpg

On to beer that was meant to be aged, jester king el cedro from July.

1390102603325.jpg

Funny you caught that, I just looked at the bottle and it said bottled 1/16/13 and it was like a light bulb went off. Yea I should have double checked that, my bad. Sorry Dogfish head!

I will chug my way through this ancient IPA before I get to good beer.

Fresh or past it's prime it still wasn't all that good. :)

Back