What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sloppy Satturday! I'm at home, so I've got the convenience of a keyboard instead of the phone. :D Whoops, sit;; don;'t type very well, do I?

Enjoying a Doppelbock and watching some football here..

optimator_20.jpg

Yea i know i just wasnt sure if they were in the rice as well. Homemade sofrito? Sounds awesome. I never even thought to try and make homemade sofrito. I dont think my gringo self could pull it off anyway haha. Enjoy.

Not too hard to make it but, it's available all over so easy to pick up.

Idea: brewing a beer with sofrito. Sounds bad!

Lets see what is left in the 70s era beer fridgge. damn, they cleaned me out. An ancient Corona and a diet lime coke are all that remains in there. I want neither. More HV FBS's it is then. This may be an early night.

On the positive side, it looks like I have a full floor of tenants and they all seem to be chill people who will not destroy the place and will pay their rent on time.

Lawsons Finest Liquids Double Sunshine. Big fruity and tropical hops give a great aroma but a very balanced taste. One of the best DIPAs I've had. Thanks again Nick!

Awesome man glad you're happy with it. I'll let you know if I come across more of it again. Cheers

Wow, just realized that the brewsesion with friends really trashed my place. Of course they brought their kids so it is all the worse. is that? a dumdum on my couch? ewww..

This Mole is very surprising...and I love it. I expected some weird heat from the peppers. Instead, I taste Christmas. It tastes like nutmeg and gingerbread.

So you got good tenets but you buds killed the place!

That is about the short of it. All 3 tenants came by and chilled out while I was showing 3 other friends to brew with associated wives and children. The tenants all all are cool and drank with us, but the children of the friends unstacked the newspapers, went through everything within reach and the friends drank all my craft beers destroyed the fatty I smoked and left a bit of a mess in the kitchen. My fault as I havent done an indoor brew in a while (went PM instead of AG).

It is all good though. Good day, brew went not badly, and sampled some tasty brews. Got a good buzz and now am decompressing with HB FBS and a Godfather marathon. Life is pretty good.

Having some hb banana bread ale. Nursed the hell out of my previous beer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Did you model yours after Wells? I got a friend to taste Wells at a fest once. I thought a BK style berry punch was ensuing, but I sepaced.

Adelberts scratchin hippo biere de garde.
I felt like i was crazy, didn't mention brett anywhere on the bottle and had a strong brett smell. Maybe it is bottle conditioned with it (the bottle is from March last year).
Good beer though, though the brett dominates the bdg characteristics.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

Really? It's not something I'd drink in a session but it tastes like pure Christmas to me. There has to be nutmeg in this stuff.

I thing you are the only one who has had one sent to them thay liked it, i beleive you where described as the next victum las t weekend.:D

Did you model yours after Wells? I got a friend to taste Wells at a fest once. I thought a BK style berry punch was ensuing, but I sepaced.

Doesn't bk usually issue those to people who are drinking what he wishes he were drinking?

I thing you are the only one who has had one sent to them thay liked it, i beleive you where described as the next victum las t weekend.:D

I think it's pretty good. Maybe I'm deranged. But as I'm getting to the bottom of the glass...I have had enough. It is definitely a strong taste and unlike anything I've ever had.

It takes a lot for me dump, by the way.

Is there any drinking going on in here or am I in the wrong thread? :D
My first time with this one.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389491775.896645.jpg
And checking my stepped up dregs from a La Vermontoise.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389491822.993755.jpg
It's alive!

I think it's pretty good. Maybe I'm deranged. But as I'm getting to the bottom of the glass...I have had enough. It is definitely a strong taste and unlike anything I've ever had.

It takes a lot for me dump, by the way.

I don't dump either, I could not drink it but to each his own. I looked on the web and poeple gave it good ratings not that they mater.
Fins is on vacation make shure he knows you liked it when he's bock!:mug:

Latest posts

Back