What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome yea bro thatd be great. I know some
Good bars to drink some good stuff or ive got some stuff at home we can drink up! No bars in richmond hill though unless you just want to crush BMC. :D

F the bar. Let's get a lifting sesh in. :D:rockin:

On to their American IPA (app is freaking out - not sure if photo attached out not)
puzunase.jpg

Victory Hop Ranch... It's like hop juice. Like if hops were a citrus fruit and you squeezed them into a glass.

Sigh. Water for now, scout meeting in a bit. They frown when you show up reeking of beer.

Please pardon my brevity, this was sent from my mobile device.

On to a ziegenbock.

"That's the best dark beer I've ever had" says the guy next to me after getting a sample. A self-proclaimed big beer drinker, he then goes on to order another coors light.

On to a ziegenbock.

"That's the best dark beer I've ever had" says the guy next to me after getting a sample. A self-proclaimed big beer drinker, he then goes on to order another coors light.

That was made to be a shiner "killer" Texas only.

Having this 2010 big foot. Oldest I ever had

epyra3ag.jpg

Drinking a hb rye saison. This is still pretty meh even after the late hops that were overdone have faded a bunch. Only a few bottles left so I will drink em to try and keep my hands out of better things that I'm trying to save.

Drinking a hb rye saison. This is still pretty meh even after the late hops that were overdone have faded a bunch. Only a few bottles left so I will drink em to try and keep my hands out of better things that I'm trying to save.

Same here. I have about 20 home brews I'm aging (porter, a few stouts, tripel) as well as many commercial brews. I'm down to about 2-3 beers I can drink. Have to bottle this pale ale before I start losing my mind.

Remmy said:
Same here. I have about 20 home brews I'm aging (porter, a few stouts, tripel) as well as many commercial brews. I'm down to about 2-3 beers I can drink. Have to bottle this pale ale before I start losing my mind.

Hell yea my firehouse isnt far from richmond hill we have a decent gym there.

When you say 20 brews you mean batches or individual bottles?

I think they say it because it's not a pretty beer to look at.

Its pretty enough for me.

I need to get my hands one more so I can accidently infect my starter

Ditto. I wouldn't mind a 4 pack so I can enjoy them and then freeze some yeast

Im drinking my third HB FBS, watching insidious 2 in the dark and hearing my house make weird noises.

Home brew chocolate stout. I've had this bottle sitting in the cellar for 5-6 months. Smoothed out nicely.

Have one last bomber left which I plan to open next year.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389317383.225121.jpg

FermentNEthings evil twin clone. In the glass he so generously sent me in our trade a little while back.

Nice hop aroma and a nice malty sweetness in the finish. I think i maybe should have gave it another couple days downstairs to carb up a little more. I know you mentioned to let it hang for a little while. Pretty well carbed but maybe didnt reach its peak? Nice job all around. Lookin forward to the whiskey stout on the next cold spell we get over here.

A tasty brew to help me through cooking this meal after getting home late from
Work. Im shot but i cant let these veggies go bad.

image-1323289847.jpg

if by "accidentally" you mean "make out with" and by "infect my starter" you mean "Billy's grandma", then accidentally infect away!

having a Summit Winter Ale from last year. "Enjoy by 02-26-13":rockin:

Some GILFs can be pretty hot. People having kids younger and younger lol

Latest posts

Back