What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last one for tonight

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

1388290557841.jpg

Picked up a mixed six, 3 deep while I am brewing. Started with Unita brewing barley wine, then Young's double chocolate stout and currently on Titan IPA from Great Divide.

Finally got my baileys with a splash of club soda. Some flight attendant on the plane recommended it. I like!

image-2991587593.jpg

Started with some Global Warmer really nice thought it was a winter hopped ale, but it said amber ale. Really good reminded me a lot of the Abominable Man from HopWorks. Then Had the Resin tasty nicely hidden 9.1%. Now Im onto the Hopworks white I.P.A. more like a wheat pale ale.

Global Warmer.jpg

Resin.jpg

Pig WAr.jpg

Wow, I paint for a few hours and it only takes a minute to catch up on the posts I missed. Slow night.
Drinking water before calling it a night, well, morning.
Previously flooded restroom/laundry room is now ready to have everything moved back in.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388304035.699343.jpg
Just a few touch ups here and there and a couple fixtures to install and it'll be complete.

Back