What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice IPA.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387589099.735375.jpg

Gah. I was having a great day, till I got in a car accident. So now my whole morning tomorrow is shot too with getting my car to the shop and getting a rental car and having to take a drug test since it was my company vehicle on company time.

Ending a sh#$ day with a sh@& beer.

Rough.

Having my second sumpin'. Thinking I like shugga more... then again, shoulda had these before the dirt wolfs, as my palate is wrecked.

1387588823478.jpg

OK, that's pissing me off. What lens and f stop are you using?

Nikkor 50 mm f/1.8. Would love to get myself a 1.4 or a 1.2, but that kind of glass is 'spensive.

Sorry, passedpawn, I forgot how much love this lens even if I do have to put up with manual focus, so I will be using it for the forseeable future.

20131220_203000 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

DisturbdChemist said:
I'm down. I got a few big beers waiting for me. I'll probably tackle some secret santa hb

A 008 and Backwoods Bastard are on my list to drink tonight. And a few in between. :D

I think this is my first JP. Noel de Calabaza, on tap. Pretty excellent.

Had some subpar stuff earlier, but officially toasting this to being a first-time homeowner! Closed today.

Congrats man. It has just begun and stops to whip in have to stop haha

A 008 and Backwoods Bastard are on my list to drink tonight. And a few in between. :D

Nice. Wish I have another backwoods to drink. My list might be Hebrew 17 (17%), bcbs, hb, maybe BB people's porter but who cares what order. Lol

nukebrewer said:
I'm also game. I think I've got enough in the fridge to last the night. Don't have any home brew cold right now, so I might throw some in the fridge to be cold for later on.

Sweet!
We have Sloppy Saturday, maybe we should have Fooked up Friday. ;)

DisturbdChemist said:
Congrats man. It has just begun and stops to whip in have to stop haha

Nice. Wish I have another backwoods to drink. My list might be Hebrew 17 (17%), bcbs, hb, maybe BB people's porter but who cares what order. Lol

I know where some backwoods might still be. I should go see if its still there and buy it.

Whoa whoa whoa, slow down now...that wasn't in the mortgage agreement.

Yea it's in the fine print. It's hard to spot.

I know where some backwoods might still be. I should go see if its still there and buy it.

What? I wish I have a job I can drive around the city looking for beer.

Who else is doing some serious drinking tonight?:D

Still just getting started. Pacing myself for the long haul. ;)

View attachment 167172

:rockin::rockin::rockin: I started pretty late today, around 5 p.m. 5-6 hours later than usual. Feeling the buzz right now after 4-5 beers and a rum & cider. Just poured another beer.

BGBC said:
Whoa whoa whoa, slow down now...that wasn't in the mortgage agreement.

Ha! I remember being so excited when we closed on our house. Then the reality sets in that you're responsible for all the upkeep. There's always something to fix or work on. Then 6 years later you're washing machine overflows for 20 minutes while no one's in the house and you just want to burn the place down.
Sorry, I meant to say Congratulations. ;)

DisturbdChemist said:
What? I wish I have a job I can drive around the city looking for beer.

That's the only perk of my job that keeps me from driving off a bridge. ;)

Sweet!
We have Sloppy Saturday, maybe we should have Fooked up Friday. ;)

Sounds good to me. Got that HB in the fridge, BTW. Now my selections for the night will consist of:

1 x 22 oz Double Bastard (11.2%)
1 x 22 oz Sweet Repute (12.6%)
2 x Sixth Day (8.3%)
2 x Elm City Pils (5.0%)
3 x Gandhi-bot Clone 1.0 (8.8%)
3 x Gandhi-bot Clone 2.0 (8.8%)

Latest posts

Back