What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your only a hop skip and a jump from me then.. might have to meet u down there sum time :mug:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

speaking of KC, I will be up there for New Years. We arent going to P & L but were thinking Westport or just something close to w 127th around olathe, any good beer bars I should hit up?

Delicious!!!

ForumRunner_20131219_172008.jpg

tripplehazzard said:
Drinking some big eddy imperial stout with my birthday lunch!!

Yo happy birthday kendall! Hope its a good one man. Start the weekend early and make it a good beer night.

Cheers.

speaking of KC, I will be up there for New Years. We arent going to P & L but were thinking Westport or just something close to w 127th around olathe, any good beer bars I should hit up?

I would say Westport for sure.. p&l is not my bag. Anywhere you go in Westport will have good brew on Tap. But I would make sure to hit up mc coys public house. Its a brew house and have some pretty good beer on Tap. Other than That the riot room always has good music and great beer

Yo happy birthday kendall! Hope its a good one man. Start the weekend early and make it a good beer night.

Cheers.

Thanks man!! U know I will!! Lots of good beer to be had. Hopefully they put abyss on draw tonight!!

happy B-Day tripplehazzard, you pink llama!

on the coffee yet. grandma let the young one nap too long and mama needs some decent sleep. gonna be a long night for ol' Billy.

I would say Westport for sure.. p&l is not my bag. Anywhere you go in Westport will have good brew on Tap. But I would make sure to hit up mc coys public house. Its a brew house and have some pretty good beer on Tap. Other than That the riot room always has good music and great beer

Thanks so much! Enjoy your b day and I hope you can find some Abyss tomorrow!

Started out the day seeming like the drainage/cough had ceased. The cough came back as the day progressed and is starting to get painful. On a whim I heated a coffee mug of apfelwein. When it is really hot it is quite harsh, but when it is warmed. Wheee. Quite tasty. I may need to repeat this trick, too bad I have no cinnamon or other mulling type spices.

Happy Birthday tripple. I hope when you are out celebrating you run across a herd of party unicorns.

Someone holler at me about Brooklyn Black Ops, worth 24 bones?

sipping on my goldings/mosaic hopbursted saison, dry + juicy = good

BGBC said:
First time here. It's good, but don't really understand the local hype it gets.

Agreed. Solid brew. But people going crazy over it makes me wonder.

jd_brewing said:
First birthday beer
Happy Bday. Love Sculpin.

What are you talking about, its crazy good! Im drinking one right now in celebration of getting 6 more in the mail today :rockin:

Ohhhh jealous! Must acquire more.

Diet coke. Evidently showing up on a coughdatecough tipsy would be frowned upon. Le sigh, some people are no fun.

Schell's Firebrick. Schell's might not put out crazy, off the wall, or push-the-limit brews, but they are solid. I want them to do an Eis Bock. been on them for about 2 years now, but they are reluctant. a bunch you needs to tell them they need to.

Not a Pils guy. Can't say it's a bad beer. Just doesn't do it for me. Never been a fan of that style.

Prairie Noir (2013). Likely the best stout I've had. At $6/ 12oz bottle, I'll likely save my other bottle for a year. Wish these guys would have a regular lineup instead of constantly rotating offerings.

image-2923266738.jpg

Back