What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stiffy, I had the Saison Brett two nights ago after aging it for a whle in my cellar. That tuff is amazing man, you're in for a treat!

I had one fresh, and one six months later. Both were good, the aged one had less hop presence but that brett flavor is what it is all about...yum!!!

Stiffy, I had the Saison Brett two nights ago after aging it for a whle in my cellar. That tuff is amazing man, you're in for a treat!

I had one fresh, and one six months later. Both were good, the aged one had less hop presence but that brett flavor is what it is all about...yum!!!

Nice! I'm really looking forward to it!

Best wheat beer I've ever had in my life. It's ****ing FANTASTIC:

edelweisse.jpg

Drinking my third pint of my hefeweizen. Gotta drain the keg so I can keg my all cascade IPAish Pale Ale tomorrow. lol

The second beer from my Samuel Smith Gift pack. The India Ale. So far that gift pack is 2 for 2. Both great beers. Next up is the oatmeal Stout.

Last night had a St. Feuillien Triple. I have been tasting a bunch of the different Belgium beers lately, as I have really left them off my list for a long enough time. My local craft brew shop keeps recommending the Belgian beers, so I decided to give them a shot. Pretty good stuff with lots of great hops and fruity smells.

The St. Feuillien Triple has some nice citrus/fruity notes with a great lingering hoppiness. Another great one.

Drinking the hydrometer reading from my black IPA...mmm hops. SG hasn't changed in 5 days...should be reading for bottling this weekend. :mug:

McSorley's Black Irish Lager. Went to McSorley's in the city Saturday and forgot they give you 2 pints at a time. Drank 6 of eight (We're with one other couple, one of whom is sober and the other, I discovered after I ordered, doesn't like "dark" beer.) 12 oz. glass, about four ounces of foam. Thank God for cabs.

I just picked up a four pack of Founders Backwoods Bastard, a 22 of Lagunitas Exayeayeaye 13th Anniversary Ale, and a 22 of Crispin Honeycrisp Cider. What to drink first?

I'm on my way to a very early bed time. I started with a 750 of Gnomegong from a Ommegang gift box I picked up yesterday, now I'm drinking my homebrewed applewood smoked rauchbock. Buenos noches amigos

Catching up from a week off of drinking.

Here is #1

2966e816.jpg

It wasn't my favorite, but good. Almost sourish.

Here is #2. I posted last night on someone else mention of this, that this would be my comeback beer after a bad bender which caused vomiting for two days straight last weekend. HA

I love this beer! One of my most favorite seasonal brews.

1eb0109d.jpg

thank you sir! perfect place to watch some basketball played on an aircraft carrier and have a couple home brews

Kind of embarrassed.. just bought a house and as a result been watching A LOT of home improvement shows even though the house is brand new. I noticed the acoustic tile (based on what I have learned from watching) and knew right away... regardless. I'd love to have a pint there. :mug:

Qhrumphf said:
SWMBO and I killed a couple bottles of that earlier in the week. Fantastic stuff.

Probably my favorite cider. I tried to make my cider as a clone to it. We'll see how it worked come Thanksgiving.

At Wurstfest in New Braunfels, TX drinking Hofbrau Oktoberfest and loving it.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G using Home Brew Talk

Grand Circus-these would be great to camp with,for 4%ish and being an ipa they are pretty good.Havent had too many session ipa's but this is worth checking out.

Innis & Gunn. Not sure how I feel about it. It almost tastes like they dropped a shot of Johnny Red into a Heineken.

At american brewing co, just finished an Ed's Red. On to and American Blonde. (Gentlemen prefer them, after all.)

At american brewing co, just finished an Ed's Red. On to and American Blonde. (Gentlemen prefer them, after all.)

Oh! It's here!

Sorry about the double post. My G1 fails at life.

Back