What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like it this year and the last, they have had some off years -imo_One of my favorate winter seasonals. Particularly has a juicy-tropical aroma and taste. And very festive tasting as well-whatever that means.:D Chinook dry hopping is way different than flavoring or bittering. I think its one of Boulevards best. I think their wheat beer was one of my gateway beers back in the day.

nutcracker.jpg

Green Flash Green Bullet. Not bad, but a little too sweet. Not quite as hoppy as I'd expect a "triple" IPA to be.

Uh huh, yum.

Love it. Top 10 pale ale,maybe top 5 for me. Grabbed a sixer this year and will be in my drinking forcast for tomarrow night.:mug: Honestly I havent had a whole lot of others of theirs I was not to impressed with.

I lied. Its in the forcast,now. I swear, I was going to wait til tomarrow night. Im drinking this for you man. Wait. No. Im drinking it for me.:) It was your idea though. You just reminded me. Crap... I need to re-learn moderation again. F and F again.

DisturbdChemist said:
Looks awesome. Texas land and cattle? I forgot what that symbol is. I've seen it

Longhorn Steakhouse. It's pretty good and they actually know what rare means.

Oh my. My First Gold Burton ESB. Its not conveinient enough for me to post pic,nor do I have the updated technology to consider so right now to feel like it. My bad. Im impressed with this,Im going to have to go back and see what the hell I did.:) Probably the best beer tonight.

My 3rd attempt at an India Red Ale. Picked up the color from Midnight wheat malt, instead of Carafa III, this time. It's super fresh.

We just got one in town, love that place. Never had a montana mule but a moscow mule is awesome!

Had a bunch of red wine tonight with the family. My uncle is the CFO for the guy who owns standard beverage/ a winery/distillery, needless to say there was a lot of wine/gin being consumed :drunk: im smacked! :D

"Just wave the slab of meat over the oven and toss it on a plate" is what I tell them. I worked at The Out back Steakhouse for a few years. Them and Longhorn know how to do it right. And, they sell oil cans of fosters!

Wes, how's the renovation coming along?

jak1010 said:
"Just wave the slab of meat over the oven and toss it on a plate" is what I tell them. I worked at The Out back Steakhouse for a few years. Them and Longhorn know how to do it right. And, they sell oil cans of fosters!

Wes, how's the renovation coming along?

Yep, Outback does it right as well. Great sear on the outside, red on the inside.

The work in the house is going okay. Things are finally starting to come together. The only hold up now is the bathroom. Hopefully we'll be laying the tile by the end of the week. From that point, the rest will go fast.

Yep, Outback does it right as well. Great sear on the outside, red on the inside.

The work in the house is going okay. Things are finally starting to come together. The only hold up now is the bathroom. Hopefully we'll be laying the tile by the end of the week. From that point, the rest will go fast.

If you really have a respect for meat you will come visit me at Jack stack bbq in kansas city :) :mug: :rockin:

My wife always has ideas of renovation but never plans or budgets properly. I always tell her to imagine what the cost is and time it takes. Then double each of them.

Always find something unexpected that needs to be done. Which of course leads to more beer!

Kids and grandkids all arrived and are bedded down for the night, the house has gone quiet, and I'm winding down with a glass of chocolate imperial stout. The perfect bed time snack...

Cheers!

ab_sep_25_2011_01.jpg

tripplehazzard said:
If you really have a respect for meat you will come visit me at Jack stack bbq in kansas city :) :mug: :rockin:

If I'm ever in KC I'll check it out. :)

Had a couple 90 Shillings before the Blues /Avs game, a couple bud lights while at the game and finishing the night with this.

image-2478848645.jpg

Thanks BeerMeDuffMan

Well, my night got shot by being surprised with having to work until midnight, so technically I didn't drink yesterday. Trying to salvage the night and starting with a tripel that Hello sent me. Very good Belgian ale. I so love Belgian yeast character. Why the hell won't I just brew one already? Haha.

nukebrewer said:
Well, my night got shot by being surprised with having to work until midnight, so technically I didn't drink yesterday. Trying to salvage the night and starting with a tripel that Hello sent me. Very good Belgian ale. I so love Belgian yeast character. Why the hell won't I just brew one already? Haha.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93961624@N06/11096220554

That sucks man. At least there's always beer to brighten your day...or night. :D
I too am a big fan of Belgian yeast character. I need to rebrew my It's A Trapp. That WLP500 has a great flavor.

Back