What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm itching to have a beer for lunch, but still holding out hope for going to TH ...

you+can+do+it.jpg

dirtybasementbrew said:
Are they at least allowing you to drink in line? Looks like a drinker a few up In front of you!

Yeah.

dirtybasementbrew said:
Are they at least allowing you to drink in line? Looks like a drinker a few up In front of you!

After waiting for 45 min in finally of there. Holy crap. I never have to wait in line there. The line TRIPLED. Feel bad for those waiting. It's gonna be a 1.5 hr wait at least for the last person in line.

mcbaumannerb said:
I'm itching to have a beer for lunch, but still holding out hope for going to TH ...

I hope you make it. Not going to work out for me. Wife had to take newborn to the dr so I have the one year old. Sorry Gabe :/

finsfan said:
Id say go with the monster mill. I have a barley crusher because I found one used cheap and it works great but I hear their customer service is absolutely terrible. Whatever you do, dont get a barley crusher

Thanks for narrowing it down for me. I briefly looked at their stuff before i saw your post.

Drinking some tea after shopping for thanksgiving lunch and dinner for the 22 other guys ill be working with this thanksgiving. Hopefully the timing of the calls we get will work out so we can eat a properly cooked and hot meal.

TNGabe said:
Off topic? This thread has a topic? What is it exactly?

I don't have a roller mill yet. Still making malt flour with my Corona as whenever I have mill money, I seem to spend it on beer or grain or hops… When I do get a mill, I'm leaning towards Crankenstein for mine.

There are worse things than getting paid to sit aorund looking at HBT.

I usually buy all of my ingredients together at the time i plan on brewing. with this purchase hopefully ill be able to but in bulk and start looking to economize my brews.
i will definitely check out the crackenstein as well thanks for the recommendation.

And good luck gettin out of work early to all you guys itching to get home enjoy those brews and time with your families on Thanksgiving.

I hope you make it. Not going to work out for me. Wife had to take newborn to the dr so I have the one year old. Sorry Gabe :/

Hope the newborn is OK. Maybe if you the one year old with you can have him stand in the bread line? The 'limit 1' bread is cracking me up. I wonder if it's waxed.

TNGabe said:
Hope the newborn is OK. Maybe if you the one year old with you can have him stand in the bread line? The 'limit 1' bread is cracking me up. I wonder if it's waxed.

Nothing to worry about. My wife's just being a worried mother :)

He'd eat the bread before I got back with the beer

Dave37 said:
Thanks for narrowing it down for me. I briefly looked at their stuff before i saw your post. Drinking some tea after shopping for thanksgiving lunch and dinner for the 22 other guys ill be working with this thanksgiving. Hopefully the timing of the calls we get will work out so we can eat a properly cooked and hot meal.

Happy Thanksgiving, brother. Hope you guys can get some time to get your grub on.

I called my aunt, who lives near Crotona Ave. and asked if she could get me some fresh mozzarella from nearby Arthur Ave. She is bringing 3 lbs. up tomorrow! I'll be marinating in olive oil with garlic, salt, pepper and fresh basil!

CliffMongoloid said:
Nah just marris otter and Munich...first wort hop with nugget and whirl pool with cascade and nugget... I'll see what i get
Nice! Keep me posted I'd like to sample we can trade:)

Remmy said:
Happy Thanksgiving, brother. Hope you guys can get some time to get your grub on.

I called my aunt, who lives near Crotona Ave. and asked if she could get me some fresh mozzarella from nearby Arthur Ave. She is bringing 3 lbs. up tomorrow! I'll be marinating in olive oil with garlic, salt, pepper and fresh basil!

Sounds awesome. Ill be missing my moms antipasto, manicotti and so much more delicious food again this year. She usually saves me a decent amount so it isnt too bad. Hope your meal comes out great and those brews look awesome. Enjoy the fam and the log weekend. Cheers!

CliffMongoloid said:
First brew with conan yeast
I just pick up Conan Brett and Denny's favorite from Richie at northeast hydro. The Bret I heard a lot about esp on this thread. I'm not sure though still need to ask what type of beer it's suited for? Sours, saison?

I just pick up Conan Brett and Denny's favorite from Richie at northeast hydro. The Bret I heard a lot about esp on this thread. I'm not sure though still need to ask what type of beer it's suited for? Sours, saison?

The right brett can be used as the primary strain for anything. Can be used as secondary strain as well. What brett did you get?

Latest posts

Back