What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One bottle for now. Another bottle for a few years down the road. I'll probably end up with a few more bottles by the end of the season. It's a tasty enough beer in any event.

20131126_165209.jpg

Qhrumphf said:
One bottle for now. Another bottle for a few years down the road. I'll probably end up with a few more bottles by the end of the season. It's a tasty enough beer in any event.

I have a couple 2011 left still. Which I liked better than 2012.

Hello said:
I've never seen that at TJ's. I will have to go hunt it down now.

It's inexpensive and surprisingly a good beer. I forgot which brewery makes it for them. A Canadian brewery.

chadkarol said:
I'll be enjoying one of these tonight. Three days before being available to the public. Have a ton of others in my cellar. Mmmmm.

I don't like you very much.

I have a couple 2011 left still. Which I liked better than 2012.

I don't have any 2011 left, but I do have some 2012 left. And I agree.

It's inexpensive and surprisingly a good beer. I forgot which brewery makes it for them. A Canadian brewery.

It's Unibroue. And for how little it costs, it's a very good beer. Most of the TJ's store brand stuff is good stuff.

chadkarol said:
Nothing against you personally, just a little jealous. ;)
I read we were supposed to be getting some BCBS down here this week. I highly doubt I'll see any of it.

WesleyS said:
Nothing against you personally, just a little jealous. ;) I read we were supposed to be getting some BCBS down here this week. I highly doubt I'll see any of it.

It'll be in stores and on tap in bars on Black Friday. I'm fortunate to have a relative that manages a distribution facility that distributes goose island products. Have a case each of three of the varieties.

ChefRex said:
Done it many times. The last loaf of bread I added wort to the dough to give the yeast some extra sugar to work on. Worked well had I nice spring.

I guess new guys are not allowed to be on the alcaholic thread?

Noda at the moment hour to go.

Use wort from a dark beer and the taste amplifies.

Boulevard nutcracker ale :) this is what I love most about the holidays :mug:

I passed that over the other day cuz I hadnt really heard anything about it. I may have to pick some up!

HB IIPA, ready to work over a turkey!

Work it over good!

Drinking a pretty good pumpkin ale from Little Apple Brewery. Doesnt compare to the pumpkin buffalo sweat but that is on a whole other level :D

2013-11-26 17.32.56.jpg

Nothing against you personally, just a little jealous. ;)
I read we were supposed to be getting some BCBS down here this week. I highly doubt I'll see any of it.

If you're not already in line then you're too late! :D

I swear I am never drinking again.

My last beer ever. Home brew.

View attachment 162626

Uh-huh. I'm sure those lying fingers will be pouring another one very soon! ;)

mcbaumannerb said:
I was always afraid to get this because I feared it would have a big oyster flavor. Silly me - it's quite good! Thanks FermentNEthinG!

That is such a good beer! I only have four left. :(

I passed that over the other day cuz I hadnt really heard anything about it. I may have to pick some up!

Work it over good!

Drinking a pretty good pumpkin ale from Little Apple Brewery. Doesnt compare to the pumpkin buffalo sweat but that is on a whole other level :D

I never really paid attention to it till last year. And I love it! Very drinkable for almost an 8. Beer.I would give it a whirl fir sure man :) my favorite seasonal so far thus year has been goose island s sixth day. It really impressed me.

Back