What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little chinook HB with my kids and cheese dogs! Than a couple of these!!

image-1693538115.jpg

image-3366453790.jpg

One gallon of cider fermented with Nottingham yeast for 10 days Then racked to secondary for 2 weeks... Then Racked into a gallon plastic jug and froze for a week.... Placed it upside down in a funnel to drain into a quart mason jar for about a half hour... Came out pretty good.... Not sure how strong tho

MrNickVT said:
I have to learn somehow, go big or go home! :):mug:

Well if you're trying to learn to fail, unsay go for it.

dirtybasementbrew said:
Hop devil is their staple hopped up IPA Dirtwolf is their new heady topper, hahahahaha!!!!

You have lost your mind comparing dirtwolf and heady.

TNGabe said:
Well if you're trying to learn to fail, unsay go for it. You have lost your mind comparing dirtwolf and heady.
Not comparing dirt wolf is way better! Just trolling dude. I was saying DW was Victory's version of a DIPA

dirtybasementbrew said:
Hop devil is their staple hopped up IPA Dirtwolf is their new heady topper, hahahahaha!!!!
Some chick tried to tell me dirt wolf is the same
As heady topper! I loled. She said she had a stat sheet because she buys beer for a living!

First time and one of the better brown ales I've had, though I'll admit I haven't had many commercial versions of the style. Bears an strong resemblance to my Thunder Snow Brown I brewed for last NHC.

ForumRunner_20131119_174548.jpg

MrNickVT said:
Some chick tried to tell me dirt wolf is the same As heady topper! I loled. She said she had a stat sheet because she buys beer for a living!
Tell her to stick to buying not reviewing!!!! Not even close and shouldn't b compared. I'll b honest heady is not my fav but is def one of the better ones. I'll have a hop wallop to our conversation. This is one of my favs being from Philly and drinking this super juicy double for a long time.

image-2002402988.jpg

You have a great one too! Cheers MrNickVT:)

nukebrewer said:
Hahaha! Someone needs to tell her beer is more than just numbers.
Trust me I did. Having had both. She also said she didn't like either. Lol no wonder why she said they were the same!

Some chick tried to tell me dirt wolf is the same
As heady topper! I loled. She said she had a stat sheet because she buys beer for a living!

With that response obviously she has no clue about beer besides sales. If you asked her she would probably say Bud Light is the best beer in the world

DORIS the Destroyer- Double Oatmeal RIS

OG 27 degrees Plato, abv 10.5%

Feels like drinking motor oil, tastes like silky smooth amazingness.

I can't take a picture because it's so dark it sucks up all the light.

Just had a "rotten cider". It's a pint glass with half Angry Orchard and half Guinness. Not bad at all.

First time and one of the better brown ales I've had, though I'll admit I haven't had many commercial versions of the style. Bears an strong resemblance to my Thunder Snow Brown I brewed for last NHC.
I love that beer. I have had it on a tap a number of times here.
Are you back in town? I thought I was shipping your box thursday.

That was indeed a delicious beer. Nice one.

More cider. Like #3. :D I swore I wouldn't drink this week...sorta.

I love that beer. I have had it on a tap a number of times here.
Are you back in town? I thought I was shipping your box thursday.

That was indeed a delicious beer. Nice one.

More cider. Like #3. :D I swore I wouldn't drink this week...sorta.

Just made 6 gallons of cider this past week. Shall be lots more in future.

finsfan said:
NIZZLE wont be joining us anymore, it wasnt a temporary thing this time. Drinking a HB american red with HM fajitas :D Looks like it mexican night on HBT :drunk:
Sorry to hear that. The show must go on:(

image-1870916192.jpg

Calling it a night! 3am comes quick

Back