What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That time of year again. Not as good as last years, but it's interesting. I'm thinking they added some fruit to this one (cherries??).

image-3628859732.jpg

So glad its the weekend, razor clams tomorrow (EDIT-later today) then F1 and Football sunday these hops are startin to do the trick. Wow pliny destroyed me I knew I should have switched gears

ForumRunner_20131116_033133.jpg

chuckstout said:
So glad its the weekend, razor clams tomorrow (EDIT-later today) then F1 and Football sunday these hops are startin to do the trick. Wow pliny destroyed me I knew I should have switched gears
Razor clams?

Where are all the drinkers? This place has been a little slow lately. Maybe everyone is getting HBT fatigue...

Hey - I made it until 10:30 on a Friday. For this old man, that's a rarity! :D

I love this!! Oak aged flemish sour, I think the store put a sixer out in the pick a 6 section and i bought one a couple of weeks ago, went back yesterday bought two more still 3 more there;)
Next time I'm in I'm asking if there's more in stock as hopefully it's cheaper in bulk, if not I'm buying those last three.
There's a lot going on with this, lots of deep fruity flavors, finishes sweet. Reminds me of a port. Drunken ramblings but I LIKE it!

I wish our store's pick a sixer section had beer like that in it - then I'd actually take advantage of it from time to time.

On to the coffee before cleaning some bottles and then going out to tackle leaves. At least it will be a nice day out there!

on the coffee while I try to figure out the grain bill & hop schedule to go with the ECY04.

Just through some **** in there, itll be good :D I just picked up wlp 080 cream ale yeast, 10 lbs of 6 row I dont need and will be putting together an IPA with the half pound of c60, chocolate and a pound of simcoe I have laying around :mug:

Just through some **** in there, itll be good :D I just picked up wlp 080 cream ale yeast, 10 lbs of 6 row I dont need and will be putting together an IPA with the half pound of c60, chocolate and a pound of simcoe I have laying around :mug:

I got 5 lbs Red Wheat laying around and a sack of Franco Belge Pils malt. was also thinking of utilizing some Nelson in there too.:rockin:

Sounds like a plan to me. I'd go 50/50 wheat/pils, fw and hop stand/stirpool. Maybe 1/2oz coriander.

On the coffee this am, getting ready to hit the road. Don't think I posted the nightcap last night.

image-1224700175.jpg

Pretty sure I'm done trading beers. Seems like I'd be happier to save that money for ordering cases of lambic from Belgium. ;)

Sounds like a plan to me. I'd go 50/50 wheat/pils, fw and hop stand/stirpool. Maybe 1/2oz coriander.

On the coffee this am, getting ready to hit the road. Don't think I posted the nightcap last night.

View attachment 160562

Pretty sure I'm done trading beers. Seems like I'd be happier to save that money for ordering cases of lambic from Belgium. ;)

I didn't even think of coriander! we've got a bunch of 2nd generation.

edit: nice nightcap!

Trying to find some sixer of Tumbler this weekend- plus anything else I find, kinda missed the boat on this one for fall as celebration has taken over almost completley now.
Having Mr. coffee. Black as ell. Goes good with my wifes blueberry honey muffin bars.

Wheres remmy out? am i only one drinking in the AM on a 70 degree football day?!

This one is the spring seasonal that I found in a mix pack. The first time I had it it was plenty bland but its great now! Such a good farmhouse, glad I got more in the cellar :D

2013-11-16 10.58.24.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Don't get double Jack hear or wookey!
It's a tough find here too and when it is here it's way over priced IMO. But it still doesn't last long! Thank god for Victory, Troegs, and Yards! Have you ever had Yards TJ Tavern Ale?

Back