What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
There's a party goin' on right here A celebration to last throughout the years So bring your good times, and your laughter too We gonna celebrate your party with you Come on now Celebration. :-D
Keg is all cleaned and now I have the keg and posts soaking in sanitizer! Tomorrow after work ill keg my blonde ale!!

TNGabe said:
With a corkscrew of course. ;) Lots of acetic and acetone, past it's prime, still very interesting and surprisingly drinkable.

More old beer, needed an acid rest. ;)

Gabe, tell your friend I said thank you. I'll be sharing one or both of them with my brother for his wedding in July :mug:

Next up is Southern Tier 2X Rye Ale. Very nice. Not too pronounced rye flavor. Picked up a sixer of singles tonight.

Finishing up brew day with a ryedentity crisis (knee deep)

image-2110849449.jpg

does 5 oclock count as afternoon delight or even delight? either way, back at it like a crack addict. For those who missed the interim alchy thread, I had 2 tank 7's and a tallgrass pub ale, all on draft after work.

now onto a deschutes hop trip, this shizz is better than celebration ale! damn its good! :D

2013-11-15 17.45.58.jpg

finsfan said:
does 5 oclock count as afternoon delight or even delight? either way, back at it like a crack addict. For those who missed the interim alchy thread, I had 2 tank 7's and a tallgrass pub ale, all on draft after work.

now onto a deschutes hop trip, this shizz is better than celebration ale! damn its good! :D

Wow thats a bold statement for me. Better than celebration! It's gotta be damn good then.

NIZZLE said:
I got one of those in the cellar :)

When you guys say cellar...do you mean your cellar or like a cabinet in your den or fridge in your garage that has beer in it? I'm seriously curious. :mug:

Wow thats a bold statement for me. Better than celebration! It's gotta be damn good then.

Dude its amazing! The hops are harvesting and in the brew within 4 hours!

When you guys say cellar...do you mean your cellar or like a cabinet in your den or fridge in your garage that has beer in it? I'm seriously curious. :mug:

IDK about these guys, but I have a basement that had a pre-built celler looking room so I have a legit cellar. Not as celler temps of 52 but its a fooking cellar alright :D When I "cellar" a beer, it doesnt hit the fridge until a day before I drink it, even tho I have an extra fridge in the basement full of 3 jars of yeast :drunk:

mcbaumannerb said:
Where's the Cantillion? ;)

I know I know

Mikeller had tons and they had a lot of guezes and westy 12 for like 7$ or 8$. Denmark was pricey. Paid $7 for any mikeller bottle

Budget is tight right now though with a new baby :( next trip

Dave37 said:

Unfinished room in the basement.

Back