What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mcbaumannerb said:
Missed out. ;). You have luck with the bottle shop?

Picked up some Damnation and a couple others. Small haul since we weren't driving. I hit up Monde Market and the center city Foodery. Great selections at both, prices were depressing tho.

Brew day for you! BTW, still shopping for our trade. I assure you, I'm not putting it off Nuke. :) I am a bit slammed at work today so more shopping tomorrow for sure.

Coffee. Woke up earlier than necessary. Guess I shouldn't pound two glasses of apfelwein and go to bed, heartburn city!

Freshly made cup of latté hill sitting at my desk clearing out a weeks worth of emails. I've been laid up with some sort of virus (got my flu shot) that started w/ a fever of almost 103 last week.

Brew day for you! BTW, still shopping for our trade. I assure you, I'm not putting it off Nuke. :) I am a bit slammed at work today so more shopping tomorrow for sure.

Coffee. Woke up earlier than necessary. Guess I shouldn't pound two glasses of apfelwein and go to bed, heartburn city!

No worries, I'm going to be out of town for a week starting Thursday so there's no rush.

Now on the OJ. Woke up feeling quite sick so I'm trying to feel better. Contemplating calling out of the second job today. Not only am I sick, but it's Verteran's Day so I kinda feel like I should have the day off anyway.

Coffee and lots of it after last night. I woke up drunk this morning... Way too many good things to list, but the highlight of the night was the growler of Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout that was aged in a Bourbon barrel. The keg wasn't supposed to leave the brewery, but managed to find it's way to my bottle shops growler station.

image-443672173.jpg

Mmmmm classic

how is it? I broke down and bought a bottle. is my purchase wasted?

If you like anything raspberry.. you will love it! I think its damn good. Huge raspberry nose. But with a good wild ale sour taste. I honestly have cant compare it to anything I have ever tried. Im sure you didnt waste your money. The mouth feel was a little watery. But other than that I have no complaints.

Brown saison. Trying to convince myself to go to homebrew club meeting tonight. Need to run a couple errands so I guess I'll have to stop by and do my best to not get nominated as an officer for next months election.

Channel66 said:
Having a splash of saison.

Trying to get things sorted so I can start setting up my home lab.

Getting any sleep these days?

Afternoon coffee break here. Stressing a bit. Put our first offer in on a condo today. :eek:

Getting any sleep these days?

Afternoon coffee break here. Stressing a bit. Put our first offer in on a condo today. :eek:

Not much less than usual really. I averaged about 4 hours a night as it was so nothing unusual for me. Loving it.

Start by putting that Big Red Coq in your mouth :ban:

+1 You know you like that coq nuzz

image-3875450779.jpg

HB Nelson Saison. Just blew the keg and realized all I have left is 1/2 a keg of chocolate stout and 5.5gal of 11% RIS has to be bottled for a wedding. Time to get busy brewing, I'm thinking 10gal of coffee brown and 10gal of Saison over the thanksgiving weekend.

Back