What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brew day .. 10 gallon batch of as11 saison I need a yeast cake of it. Tried to brew a session batch but got really good efficiency today. 1.044 batch was the post boil goal and I had 1.054 preboil so i added water to the keggle.

Drank all day of coarse :D My favorite was a homebrew a friend made "plum wheat" pink in color tart and Delicious !!

Lies all fooooooking lies why you bull****ing us brah! :-D

Yeti

image-3305723850.jpg

Hop Stinger by Baumann-Erb's Excellent Refreshment

This has basically all of my favorite hops in it. Great character from the S04. It almost tastes like a rye IPA in spite of the fact there is no rye in it. Very tasty Mark!

IMG-20131109-00429.jpg

campbelldm1 said:
I have the oak aged and had it on nitro recently.

I have a growler of Blatherskite that needs attention as I've had it for weeks.

image-1443177030.jpg

Celebration. I significantly like it this year as an ipa, as I havent been able to ever get into it for years now. Love it this year. Hops are really vivid. No Celebration pic but heres a really expensive drinking vessel to drink it in.:)

expensive mug.jpg

t-40 min before im off work....then back into work tomorrow at 6am for another 16 hour shift......too drink or not to drink when I get home....tough question

Celebration. I significantly like it this year as an ipa, as I havent been able to ever get into it for years now. Love it this year. Hops are really vivid. No Celebration pic but heres a really expensive drinking vessel to drink it in.:)

wow thats neat

jonmohno said:
Where did you get that glass?

54 pages of catching up? flocc that! what the flocc is going on, you floccers? I'm having a Rochefort 10 right now. about to bust out a Westmalle Dubbel. picked up a growler of Session Blond over at Okaboji Brewing today. had about 1/2. very citrusy & kinda funky, a/k/a tasty. also had this years Snowstorm from Schell's. a 7% "Belgian Style Golden Ale Brewed With Spices", Chamomile & Coriander.

54 pages of catching up? flocc that! what the flocc is going on, you floccers? I'm having a Rochefort 10 right now. about to bust out a Westmalle Dubbel. picked up a growler of Session Blond over at Okaboji Brewing today. had about 1/2. very citrusy & kinda funky, a/k/a tasty. also had this years Snowstorm from Schell's. a 7% "Belgian Style Golden Ale Brewed With Spices", Chamomile & Coriander.

Whatever you floccing lightweight! ! You prob been drinkin floccin Busch all night :pipe:

No, sorry. Kimchi. :(

Missed out. ;). You have luck with the bottle shop?

Hop Stinger by Baumann-Erb's Excellent Refreshment

This has basically all of my favorite hops in it. Great character from the S04. It almost tastes like a rye IPA in spite of the fact there is no rye in it. Very tasty Mark!

Thanks man - glad you enjoyed it!

Where in the world did you get that glass? It's beautiful. I've got a weakness for really artistic glassware.
Well, I've had two 12 oz glasses of 10% hard apple cider with double shots of kraken rum. The world has continued to turn despite my desire to slow down the dizzying rotation. Lobster finally made contact with my palate, and it was good. Pigs have flown, and been smoked.

And, as always, have nice day. :p

Where did you get that glass?

Its not mine its a copied image from their website last year,not shure if they offer it this year but its like 120 buckeroos.

I did manage to bust one of my favorate drinking glasses last night-dropped upright straight on the floor. SN hop tulip imperial pint glass-I love to drink most beers out of generally. It was like it just jumped off the table itself. Havent done that in a while.

I was at a housewarming party where my rendition of BM's OctoberFAST was being poured, so I had a couple of those. Everyone who tried it said it was very good, so I'll call that one a win. Then I went to a one year anniversary party for Beer'd Brewing, a local nano here in CT. Had one 20 oz pour each of Riff DIPA, Imperial Anomaly Black IPA and Whisker'd Wit. Now I am back home enjoying a growler of Riff that I bought earlier in the day since I knew they wouldn't be doing growler fills during the party.

20131109_220000 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Back