What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schmaltz brewing, never disappointing! Imperial Rye IPA, creamy head that goes on and on and on and on (insert Journey lyric here). Delicious.
:mug:

saturdayontheporch.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
I knew it! not once have I ever seen a post of yours about wood splitting and/or split wood/wood waiting to be split! y'all just got called out son! bwahahhahaa!!:mug:

I can trade you a bottle of HP 18 for some home brew. :D

That's what happens man. I guess HT is in that much of demand! Pretty sad when locals can't even get any unless they hit bars and pay 8-10$ a can!

MrNickVT said:
That's what happens man. I guess HT is in that much of demand! Pretty sad when locals can't even get any unless they hit bars and pay 8-10$ a can!

That's how I feel about NEBCO. But on the other hand, more people will get to taste their fantastic brews. It just sucks going to your local spot sometimes and having 9 billion tourists there. I totally get that.

water as I recover from the kstate game. Had too many shots of hard cider (everclear) before the game, about 5 tall beers throughout the game and then jello shots after, great day since we beat the schit out of Iowa State :D

Water pissed off that one individual on this forum has betrayed all of us I'm not going to mention any names right now but he knows who he is hope he can come clean cheers.

image-2558382417.jpg

Wife went to her mothers so I picked up this little tart and took her home.

Water pissed off that one individual on this forum has betrayed all of us I'm not going to mention any names right now but he knows who he is hope he can come clean cheers.

Now I want to know what the F you're talking about!

Just finished a Southern Tier Harvest. It wasn't bad at all. Just not what I thought it would be.

Latest posts

Back