What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leubega said:
So I flew down this morning to LA from Sacramento to meet SWMBO for an anniversary weekend (living in different cities temporarily). Go to get her from work and she hands me these (the love child was something I brought with). Pretty stoked on the weekend, plus we get a tour of The Bruery tomorrow afternoon

Nice!

image-2156725572.jpg
Has anyone had this? Don't know what to think

Is she hinting at something? :p

Sorry for the delay I was bottling apfelwein and racking the porter to a secondary for the vanilla.

But...to clear things up, I (male) came home to SWMBO pulling this out of the fridge saying she is going to start surprising me more with craft beers.

If she is hinting towards something....its going to be a good night.

I should have stated it that way first because I set myself up for lots of jokes.

Victory beer!... Bar closed early and i got everyone home safe.... It was an awful night of drunken conversations, annoying drunk girls, terrible music and smokey bars.... But I'm glad i did it.... Feels good... One of the girls dads shook my hand and said thank you... Made it worth it

ForumRunner_20131026_025838.jpg

Recycled pic but I'm still working my way through a keg of habanero blonde. This stuff is awesome (if I do say so myself).

image.jpg

View attachment 156319

I think it needs to sit at least 6 months and preferably 9-12 and then it's tasty. Hot boozy mess fresh.

Not yet, but hopefully it makes its way to CT this year.

One more Cuvee des Jacobins Rouge and then I am off to bed. I get to sleep in until 6 am before I go to work tomorrow. :ban:

Wake up Nuke. Misery loves company. That liqour store open at 7am or are you defending 'merica today?

Im horse and my ears are ringing but awesome concert.

As promised. The damage I did

Welcome to Texas Uinta

You'll probably only make that mistake once.

Had to refill the pit around 5am. Been up ever since. Can't sleep. ****.

On the Coff.

image-1156052722.jpg

Leubega said:
So I flew down this morning to LA from Sacramento to meet SWMBO for an anniversary weekend (living in different cities temporarily). Go to get her from work and she hands me these (the love child was something I brought with). Pretty stoked on the weekend, plus we get a tour of The Bruery tomorrow afternoon

That's an awesome haul. You should thank her with one of these:

image-1961701017.jpg

Reggie22 said:

Always liked that beer. Strong as hell. We've had it in CT the past few years. Haven't had that in about a year, though.

TNGabe said:
I think it needs to sit at least 6 months and preferably 9-12 and then it's tasty. Hot boozy mess fresh.
That's one way to put it. Maybe I will get another and try to age it.
Got my deception brewed last night. OG was a little low but not bad for my first attempt on the new rig. Just waitin for the first bubbles.

nukebrewer said:
Defending 'Merica in the morning (done now) and liquor store in the afternoon. On the iced coff. I really do have a problem. It's flocking 35 F outside.

It was 23 when I left the house. Oolong, water, emergnenC, and about 10 oz of Frankenwild that was left over from early bottling sesh to make my eyeballs stop hurting.

Drinking orange soda and realizing staying up till 1 when I had to work today was a bad choice.

Drinking orange soda and realizing staying up till 1 when I had to work today was a bad choice.

Sorry, you must be feeling like $hit. I did the same thing, but I only had to work for an hour today. Makes it easier to work through a hangover. Plus it was nothing strenuous, just some lab work analyzing water.

Water before I go get a big greasy breakfast. I drank way too much trying to fill the bottle tree for you bastards last night

nukebrewer said:
Sorry, you must be feeling like $hit. I did the same thing, but I only had to work for an hour today. Makes it easier to work through a hangover. Plus it was nothing strenuous, just some lab work analyzing water.

I'll survive I suppose. It's actually Stephen Spielberg's fault. I put Empire of the Sun on last night and had to finish it. Haven't watched it in a few years.

Aahh! My own bed. I pretty much went right to bed after that beer last night. Just got up and by back is killing me! This bed sucks! Time to go get some coff.

Having my third (and last) cup of coffee while I prep for a dinner party tonight. Pie crust is in the fridge resting, cutting apples for the filling and will make a cranberry relish. Then a bit of work in the yard before I have to start cooking. Love fall weather!

Try layering up 1C of cranberries in the apple pie. I came up with that one years ago,& this certain woman I worked with stoled the idea from. I was dumb enough to bring an example to a Christmas party at work & she beat me out to the bake off. Darn good anyway!

I'll survive I suppose. It's actually Stephen Spielberg's fault. I put Empire of the Sun on last night and had to finish it. Haven't watched it in a few years.

Great movie. I would've stayed up for that, too. I need to watch that again, myself. Haven't seen it since I was a kid.

mcbaumannerb said:
On the bright side, you'll be able to sample those BIF beers sooner than you thought! Have a good weekend!

Thanks mark! I'm gonna get your package out to you on either Monday or Tuesday. I need your addy again. I don't remember where it is.

At Perkins for a goood breakfast! Yeah, I know it's almost noon. What, you wanna fight about it? Looking forward to trying that Ranger Creek Small Batch Series!

What skeeter pee has always struck me as. Not something we can talk about here. Ask the google what wash is.

I should know by now I can't expect to dry hop 5 gallons in a 5 gallon carboy. Last time I make that mistake. Dry hopping with pellets sucks.

You try cold crashing it? Its the only way dryhopping loose pellots doesnt suck for me.

Latest posts

Back