What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flying Dog's Raging *****. I've had all their regular lineups and was never that impressed. They hit this one out of the park.

Nice i picked one of those out today,and am chilling down for a few days,i never get flying dog almost ever anymore. mm mm if you like red ales summit's horizen red ale is really good.I think a good red ale is my favorite beer now especially if its a rye ipa too. Just thought it was a good solid beer,gonna have to make one now.:rockin:

Belgian Dubbel from Northern Brewer kit. Quite good. Almost a banana scent, which I have tried to hit on other brews. I twice tried to hit Well's Banana with little success.

drinking some more of my homebrewed pumpkin porter as i brew a batch of oktoberfest. :mug:

Terrapin Reunion Beer 2011. On tap at 3 crow in Nashville. This is a wonderful beer. I don't taste chiles much though.

image-2286389310.jpg

Was at Hans Bier Haus and had a Pyramid Juggernaut Red Ale and now at The Gingerman drinking a Left Hand Fade to Black which followed a Brooklyn Oktoberfest.

True brew kit nut brown ale. Fermenter for two weeks bottle for three weeks now and I would not suggest this recipe to anyone.

Sent from my iPad2 using HB Talk

I heard an interview of the clown shoes guys. If I remember correctly their first label for tramp stamp was denied. Awesomeness.

Didn't know that... link me if you have a URL. Clown Shoes is blowing up downing here. The couple pubs I frequent all have their stuff down here. Pretty good in general, but this is exceptional IMO.

Just finished up a bottle of Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin. Not bad. Not great, but not bad...definitely a good intro into cooler weather and fall beers.

Just had last beer out of my purple haze clone. 5 gal batch only lasted 9 days in the keg... Guess I'm gonna have to make another batch.

We've still got plenty of my IPA,Whiskely ale,& English bitter in the fridge. Also Great Lakes commador Perry IPA,& Sam Adam's Octoberfest. And of course a crap ton of Stroh's. Gee...let me think...oh yeah,a 5th of vodka left.:drunk::tank:

Drinking homebrewed, 8 months old barleywine while listening to a baseball game on the radio. Life is good.

Latest posts

Back