What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dirtybasementbrew said:
This is getting stupid sloppy!!! I was excited at first but now is rather b watching Texas tech!

Ended due to a **** call. But as a Michigan fan, I refuse to put the loss on the refs... 33 yard FG for the win in 3OT should have negated the need to discuss that call.

Ridire said:
Ended due to a **** call. But as a Michigan fan, I refuse to put the loss on the refs... 33 yard FG for the win in 3OT should have negated the need to discuss that call.
game was good OT sucked

Maui Brewing Aloha B'ak'tun.

20131012_211735[1].jpg

Happy brew day despite my shattered iPad.
Hit target OG literally spot on the second time. I thought I was way off but I filtered out the trub I must have picked up for the reading and adjusted for the temp. Yay!

Onto my 3rd HB amber and my mom wins today. She called and ordered (and paid for) a pizza from CA to me in NC. :ban:

I'm gonna guess some kinda purple skeeter pee concoction. heavy on the coc.:fro:

It's a mix drink one of the guys I hunt with makes. It's a mix of fruit juices and vodka. I'm feelin' no pain. :D

Hahah nice. I'm having some Bookers Bourbon and Expedition stout from Bells. Had their Java Stout too earlier, gawd do I love this time of year. Love me some stouts and porters. I just found out my boss didn't like Darkness in the past and has a bottle for me haha, plus he will get me some of this years Darkness from their distributer.

Ahhhhh yes packing up some things so when we do buy a house I'll be ready to go :) and found this foot surgery x-ray from five years ago.

ForumRunner_20131012_222158.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Ahhhhh yes packing up some things so when we do buy a house I'll be ready to go :) and found this foot surgery x-ray from five years ago.

You never had your dewclaws removed?

Back