What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
Hope you can. You want a jk glass? Im a glass junkie. I got too many but then again I dont

Does a bear $hit in the pope's hat? I found a place to get oerbier glasses from us. I want two and two for a friends bday but I'll get more if they have them.

Someones MAW is ready to go!

Don't put 'Fragile' on the box. That translates to hulk smash for the warehouse guys.

Wwwhhhooooaaa'brien! This beer is off the chain. Hope you enjoy what you get in return half as much! Doing it proper with the glassware. Don't think tomorrow's box is all you're getting buddy.

image-3330646171.jpg

Does a bear $hit in the pope's hat? I found a place to get oerbier glasses from us. I want two and two for a friends bday but I'll get more if they have them.

Don't put 'Fragile' on the box. That translates to hulk smash for the wearhouse guys

Awesome man. Ill grab your stuff at the funk and sour fest. I wont include it in the $. They're cheap.

It was already on the box. I found it helps but I might cover it up. I made the switch to Fedex over ups. Ups broke too many of my bottles. The box is pretty full as it is. Kinda forgot to add something but on the next go around ill include it.

Channel66 said:
Swung by my new place today to drop off some stuff, first time there since we got back. The garage I had filled with cellar beer, homebrew kegs, equipment, random beer, etc. Was broken into. They took my 4 wheeler, They took my 3 boilermakers, my blichman burners, a ton of tools, and countless cases of beer, a 2 tap dorm fridge convert, basically they filled a pickup truck with my ****.

I'm drinking whiskey, neat, pint.

I'm shaking I'm so pissed, take my **** fine, but that's 6 years of collecting and cellering and having the patience to not drink, some really awesome beers.

Hey man. That truly sucks and i really hope there is a happier ending than beginning to this story

. I agree with a few of the guys who have said to check craigslist and things of that nature. I cant imagine it being easy for the thief/thieves finding an easy way to offload a large amount of beer. Id look into any possible shady bottleshops or homebrew stores in your area which would kill to score some hot blichmann gear and some great vintage beer for a cheap price. Good luck man.

NIZZLE said:
He didn't have to drop the price I know the owners they Owen the house free and clear and live in Vegas just want to get rid of it quickly.

See the disclaimer. ;)

Awesome man. Ill grab your stuff at the funk and sour fest. I wont include it in the $. They're cheap.

It was already on the box. I found it helps but I might cover it up. I made the switch to Fedex over ups. Ups broke too many of my bottles. The box is pretty full as it is. Kinda forgot to add something but on the next go around ill include it.

Scweet. I figured 40 was a good number since we'll both probably end up doubling it before shipping. If my wife ever starts reading HBT, I'm so screwed....

Good luck on landing that Nizzle - looks like a great deal!

Um, yes ... please? :eek:

If anyone deserves an oerbier glass, it's you Mark. When you come down for the nano opening, I'll pop some corks for sure. :D

Scweet. I figured 40 was a good number since we'll both probably end up doubling it before shipping. If my wife ever starts reading HBT, I'm so screwed....

If anyone deserves an oerbier glass, it's you Mark. When you come down for the nano opening, I'll pop some corks for sure. :D

Mine does read it. Scary sometimes. She's an excellent brewer, but she mostly reads the wine pages. I'm sure she checks on me in here but she knows how much I spend on this hobby. And we post too much for her to stay caught up.

Channel66 said:
Mine does read it. Scary sometimes. She's an excellent brewer, but she mostly reads the wine pages. I'm sure she checks on me in here but she knows how much I spend on this hobby. And we post too much for her to stay caught up.

Lucky!

We drink together more often than not. :D

image-3327269090.jpg

Ithaca glass on the right, all thanks to fermentNEthing. It's almost like I'm popular here :D :D :D

Time to start throwing some De Dolle down the gullet. Beautiful beer indeed.

Shhhh! I'm worried my De Dolle loving on the internet will bite me in the a$$ and it's going to be like Cantillon one day. :( Used to be able to get Cantillon for $12 whenever I wanted. The Kriek TriageStat sent me from my MAW will be the first bottle I've had in 10 yrs.

It's not that I condone fascism or any ism for that matter, isms in my opinion are not good.

image-4074097232.jpg

Despite being born in 1980, my wife grew up in the 50s and has never seen this movie.

Autumn saison sample. It's pretty close to perfect.

TNGabe said:
It's not that I condone fascism or any ism for that matter, isms in my opinion are not good. Despite being born in 1980, my wife grew up in the 50s and has never seen this movie. Autumn saison sample. It's pretty close to perfect.

What is she a Comm...nevermind

What is she a Comm...nevermind

Her daddy, who married us, is a Southern Baptist minister. He also loves me and ignores my passions that don't fit his paradigm so I can't complain.

You see we drank the Fatherbeast tonight? Floccing amazing. Thanks so much.

DL's should be there tomorrow. Box 2 will follow.

TNGabe said:
Her daddy, who married us, is a Southern Baptist minister. He also loves me and ignores my passions that don't fit his paradigm so I can't complain. You see we drank the Fatherbeast tonight? Floccing amazing. Thanks so much. DL's should be there tomorrow. Box 2 will follow.

I saw it was on deck, but missed the "drinking it" post. Glad you enjoyed it!
Of course my first day back to work is the day that package shows up :mad:

Holy f00k! This is spectacular. I must age something in Chardonnay barrels. From my tasting I'd say I they went in this order from best to worst.. Temptation, Supplication, Consecration, and Sanctification. By no means were any of them bad. I have been turned off by the hoppy stuff lately. I might start experiment with brewing sours quite soon. Time to pick up a book and spend extra time researching here!

image-3820883613.jpg

TNGabe said:
It's not that I condone fascism or any ism for that matter, isms in my opinion are not good.

Despite being born in 1980, my wife grew up in the 50s and has never seen this movie.

Autumn saison sample. It's pretty close to perfect.

How is it possible to have not seen that movie?

xMalachi said:
Holy f00k! This is spectacular. I must age something in Chardonnay barrels. From my tasting I'd say I they went in this order from best to worst.. Temptation, Supplication, Consecration, and Sanctification. By no means were any of them bad. I have been turned off by the hoppy stuff lately. I might start experiment with brewing sours quite soon. Time to pick up a book and spend extra time researching here!

What, no beatification? :p

wobrien said:
What, no beatification? :p

Couldn't land beat :( I would have loved to try it as I've heard its pretty much a sour bomb. I'm really grateful I got to try these. :)

Back