What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On to some Stone while I sort through the loveliness that are student loans

ForumRunner_20131002_200806.png

Wish my phone wasn't so wonky lately. Was at Surlys tap room and had Damien, Dampfbier and You're In Trouble. Great beers. Having a Double Stout from Green Flash as a nightcap.

TNGabe said:
Maybe. This wasn't like the white stuff for pipes, but clear and wider. Gah, started looking at lab stuff on Amazon for a minute. That's a no-no. Gives me the wantsies.

Are you thinking of Parafilm?

Maybe. This wasn't like the white stuff for pipes, but clear and wider. Gah, started looking at lab stuff on Amazon for a minute. That's a no-no. Gives me the wantsies.

They were fine. Got a little nervous when I saw the outside box all dented up, then I realized there was an inside box and you'd gone with the 'egg drop' method. Don't know if anyone else did an egg drop comp in HS physics...Almost busted out the glass tonight, but I think I'm saving it for the matching beer.

This is what Im talking about. All the breweries here use it on growlers so its not a drivng w/open container violation. Doesnt leak, keeps carbonation in.
http://m.alibaba.com/product/1052324596/teflon_tape_adhesive_FJ_023.html?s=p

Dales pale ale.. Left over from golf... Nice and hoppy great alternative to the frost brewed stuff the course sells..

Just thought I'd check in. I've fallen off the bus the last few days. Working almost every waking moment of the day with no damn money to show for it. Sometimes being salaried sukz ballz.

Anyway, on the coff while finalizing some pipe routing and lining up piping suppliers. Glad this place is surviving without me. ;-)

Drinkin coffee while I wait for four .8oz leftover hop packets to thaw for dry hopping my Cougar Country IPA this morning. I can smell the airlocks for some reason...oh yeah...:rockin:

Might be a bit off topic SWMBO told me that no new beer can come out since the gov't is shut down? They can't approve labeling?

BigDaddyBeard said:
Might be a bit off topic SWMBO told me that no new beer can come out since the gov't is shut down? They can't approve labeling?

IIRC that's done at the State level. Only the Federal govt is shut down so new beer should be good to go.

I know the TTB is in charge of new beer recipe formulation before full production starts. Supposedly they check the ingredients for health safety and possible reactions of all ingredients. At least that is what it said on TTB web site.

TTB Notice

Brewdog #mashtag

ForumRunner_20131003_205530.jpg

Beer made by "crowdsourcing", I guess through twitter given the hashtag...

7.4% American brown ale with oak chips and hazelnuts. Actually pretty good.

Friday nights in this thread half of us turn into zombies :tank: but at least we are jovial... Or breaking our hand getting in bar fights, not pointing any fingers :cough: nuzzface:cough: :mug:

No more fooooooking bar fights for me by this time tomorrow surgery should be complete with pin's screws and plates
:mug:

Latest posts

Back