What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want some bugs or critters to go in there, just let me know. You follow the recipe as is? Crystal hops? Late hopped a brown saison with crystal today, I'd forgotten how much I like that hop. Can't wait to get some fresh whole cone.

You want bugs? I got a bug for you....
2013-09-18%2019.03.37.jpg

Found that bastard in my apt last week. Enjoy!:D

Hello!! (Hello!! ... Hello!! ... Hello!! ... Hello!! ... Hello!!)
Anybody out there? Ya bunch of light weights. :)

Least I can still post pics.

image-4277512643.jpg

Funny we tend to think of stout as cold weather beers when it's so popular in the Caribbean. This is pretty tasty. Hope I don't stay up to compare it to the Guinness I got with it.

Least I can still post pics.

Funny we tend to think of stout as cold weather beers when it's so popular in the Caribbean. This is pretty tasty. Hope I don't stay up to compare it to the Guinness I got with it.

I like to drink stouts all year round!! I really don't subscribe to the whole different styles should be drunk in different times of the year. If it's July 20 and I want a stout, I'm drinking a damn stout! :rockin:

2.5 hrs sleep. Drinking water. Packing beers getting ready to hit the beach. Today is going to be epic.

DisturbdChemist said:
I want to find that bomb. It should be down here in Texas soon i hope. Plus i'm playing Fallout 3 too :rockin:. Doing a lot better this time around in the game. Going to check out the DLC soon because i havent yet.
I'm owning it for the second time. Couldn't get into it the first time, only played about 10 hours. This is the GOTY edition so it has all the DLC included. It's a bad ass game. The Bomb is also great.

I'm owning it for the second time. Couldn't get into it the first time, only played about 10 hours. This is the GOTY edition so it has all the DLC included. It's a bad ass game. The Bomb is also great.

I got hooked. I beat the game (main quest) without even knowing it. :drunk: Now i'm heading a lot of the side quest before getting the main quest done. Now this time around I also have the DLC so that will be fun. This game is a time/life waster and HUGE. It'll be better with a bomb lol

Cops pulling people over and giving warnings. Lame.
image-1525978680.jpg

Drinking a hi-c
image-1660685193.jpg

Finishing off a growler of Euphoric Sunshine Drip from tired hands watching my friend's monkey football bottling process.

image-722137771.jpg

Survived the morning working with my boss at the apt. As soon as he left to go to the AFB, I pulled out a Tank 7! Then was called to make a ton of last minutes changes on a drawing. So, an hour and a half later, I got to drink my warm ass beer. Still good tho!!

Survived the morning working with my boss at the apt. As soon as he left to go to the AFB, I pulled out a Tank 7! Then was called to make a ton of last minutes changes on a drawing. So, an hour and a half later, I got to drink my warm ass beer. Still good tho!!

I could drink tank 7 and velvet rooster all day :D I just found out that there are places here in town serving tank 7 on tap! :mug:

At a local bar here in west chester, pa.

Drinking a new DIPA from Victory. Dirt Wolf. I like it better than hop wallop, the beer it replaced.

Next up.... Cafe Racer by Bear republic.

Another week, another flight home, another Amy's milkshake at the airport. :rockin:

I am a creature of habit.

image-3665703515.jpg

image-3926982776.jpg

La Guillotine. BSG with an Amarillo finish. Brewed by the brewer of Delirium (I hate when the menu doesn't list the brewer and it's a brewery from Belgium)

Back