What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nukebrewer said:
Huh. Didn't know that about Oregon Trail, but no.

Ding ding ding! It's Thief Gold. Re-playing through the first two installments to make sure I have the full story straight in preparation for the new Thief game coming out in Feb. What's your e-mail address so I can PayPal you your dollar?

It's cool. Keep the buck. My wife has access to the PayPal account.

Just a brown!

ForumRunner_20130921_221758.jpg

Huh. Didn't know that about Oregon Trail, but no.

Ding ding ding! It's Thief Gold. Re-playing through the first two installments to make sure I have the full story straight in preparation for the new Thief game coming out in Feb. What's your e-mail address so I can PayPal you your dollar?

nein! das dollar ist mein!

Gramarye Pale Ale from Heretic Brewing...

That's Jamil Zainasheff washing glasses behind the flight of Heretic Ales. The Gramarye Pale is the third from the left. My son bought me a growler to bring home!

image.jpg

Wow. Here's a reason not to worry about that big beer carbing Billy. Dead flat. Probably 1.040 fg. Oxidized. Had to knife fight the cork. Almost $20 for a 500 ml bottle and that was 50% off for knowing the 6 Trappist breweries (no, not counting new one in Austria). Will be buying the other two bottles there next week.

image-2487221386.jpg

Apparently there is hidden beer in the house. I'm sure I could check bank account to find out how much more, but I'm ok with getting beer from my wife for her bday. :drunk: my life :rockin:
image-765276226.jpg

Not if I have anything to say about it. I'll give you the dollar on the condition that you buy a tall boy of Busch with it. Haha... I'm so evil.

Also, just kidding. I wouldn't wish Busch on my worst enemy.
it's ok. I found $1 in change in the washing machine the other day.
Wow. Here's a reason not to worry about that big beer carbing Billy. Dead flat. Probably 1.040 fg. Oxidized. Had to knife fight the cork. Almost $20 for a 500 ml bottle and that was 50% off for knowing the 6 Trappist breweries (no, not counting new one in Austria). Will be buying the other two bottles there next week.

View attachment 149624

Apparently there is hidden beer in the house. I'm sure I could check bank account to find out how much more, but I'm ok with getting beer from my wife for her bday. :drunk: my life :rockin:
View attachment 149625
now I'm a bit nervous about the next year.

Foook yeah! Misfits Saturday!

Got rained out to end market, but scored 6 lbs of fresh figs for Quade. 12$!!

Got a fig tree here that'll be ready in a week or so. You're welcome to some, I usually use a couple pounds, and give the rest away.

I've never seen a diamond in the flesh I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies And I'm not proud of my address, In the torn-up town, no post code envy.

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room, We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams. But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your time piece. Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash. We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair.

Awesome song.

I have to say the two I had (APA & stout) were not very good. Little flavor and a very watery body. Maybe the next brewer will fix things. ;)

Thanks, I haven't been as diligent with it the last couple of years, but I do like puttering around outside.

Yeah - but that kind of surprise makes things fun! Please wish her a happy birthday! :mug:

Awesome place and cellar! I do hope you know you need to drink that and report back ;)

Well i tried it and I'm still alive! Lil rough.... My brother in law who knows the owner said its at least 15 year old corn whiskey

A bomber of The Czar by Avery Brewing.

One of my favorite breweries currently and one of my favorite beers as well. Gonna brew this up at home soon because I just can't get enough of this stuff.

Got a fig tree here that'll be ready in a week or so. You're welcome to some, I usually use a couple pounds, and give the rest away.

Yes please! You'll be gimped up then? I'm back to functional, but if I wasn't scared, I'd be headed to a doctor to get my back checked out, too.

Gramarye Pale Ale from Heretic Brewing...

That's Jamil Zainasheff washing glasses behind the flight of Heretic Ales. The Gramarye Pale is the third from the left. My son bought me a growler to bring home!

That's funny. I've been listening to his 'going pro' shows and he talked about how much he didn't want to open a tap room. I'd hate to borrow a million plus bucks and end up washing glasses. Not that I'm not planing on spending high 5 figures and washing glasses, but 5 ain't 7.

A couple Hight Point Ramstein Blondes earlier with a great dinner out. Just had a Tumbler at home. Might be it for tonight...

Yes please! You'll be gimped up then? I'm back to functional, but if I wasn't scared, I'd be headed to a doctor to get my back checked out, too.

Here's where they're at now. A week, maybe more. I'll still be gimped, likely, but you're welcome to as much as you want. Might be a U-pick situation...

ForumRunner_20130921_235731.jpg

chef273b said:
Here's where they're at now. A week, maybe more. I'll still be gimped, likely, but you're welcome to as much as you want. Might be a U-pick situation...

Man, I need a fig source near me.

Will work for fermentables. :D Now I just need to decide if I want to try them in primary for a new batch or rack something on to them.

DisturbdChemist said:
Good. Finally back on the ol beer medicine. Forgot what I drank tonight but having a doggie style pale while boiling last beer of the double header tonight

Have you added the chlorine to them yet? ;)

Good. Finally back on the ol beer medicine. Forgot what I drank tonight but having a doggie style pale while boiling last beer of the double header tonight

Well done Dustin.

Finishing up my saison brett with some sourdough and Rogue River Blue.

That's funny. I've been listening to his 'going pro' shows and he talked about how much he didn't want to open a tap room. I'd hate to borrow a million plus bucks and end up washing glasses. Not that I'm not planing on spending high 5 figures and washing glasses, but 5 ain't 7.

I'd hate to borrow a million plus bucks and end up looking at spreadsheets all day instead of actually brewing. Looks like I'm never going pro. Hah.

Drinking my Petite Saison, then probably going to bed.

Back