What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just water. Heading back to Specs downtown for Spec's Fest today. See if I can talk SWMBO into letting me get more beer.

Fairies Wear Boots. Whatever. Halford was, and is, a bad ass rock singer.

I don't care if he hangs out with Leather Boyz With Electric Toys. I just didn't figure TNGabe would want to be Sweating to the Oldies.

having coffee & waiting for my coworker to show up for brew day. modified NB's Czech Pils kit so I can use my conical, punch up the IBU's a little, and I can keep about 1/2 the batch. :rockin:

No I bet he's got!!!!!

Sand-Vagina-jackass-14355036-500-281.jpg

I don't care if he hangs out with Leather Boyz With Electric Toys. I just didn't figure TNGabe would want to be Sweating to the Oldies.

having coffee & waiting for my coworker to show up for brew day. modified NB's Czech Pils kit so I can use my conical, punch up the IBU's a little, and I can keep about 1/2 the batch. :rockin:

10am here and blasting Misfits Walk Among Us

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I'll be back on the beerz in no time. Until then, call me what you will. ;)
tyzippers said:
Feelin better yet? Ready to get back on the beer? :tank:
Not much better. Still not sure if I'll be drinking anything this weekend. Possibly tomorrow while the Texans are playing if I feel well enough for it.

Billy-Klubb said:
:rockin:

I might have to bust out my old vinyls!

Foook yeah! Misfits Saturday!

Got rained out to end market, but scored 6 lbs of fresh figs for Quade. 12$!!

Wtf!? All the regulars sleepin with your sippy cups already??

I was playing poker until about 1 am getting $hitty on Sly Fox Route 113 IPA. Just woke and drank two cups of the coff going through everything I missed last night.

I also had Dave37's American wheat last night when I got home. I wrote some notes about it, but HBT was acting up last night or maybe doing some kind of maintenance, so I couldn't post it. Here's what I wrote down:

Aroma: Very grainy with a little malty sweetness, not much hop aroma. Would like to see a bit more hop character for an American wheat, but otherwise smells great.

Appearance: Nice golden color, some haze as is to be expected with a wheat beer. Head was thick and white but quickly dissipated to a light ring around the glass.

Flavor: Very grainy and some malty sweetness in the flavor, very consistent with the aroma.

Moutfeel: Light body and relatively high carbonation let the delicate wheat beer flavors shine. Finished with just a touch of residual sweetness.

Overall Impression: A light and refreshing wheat beer that would make a perfect addition to a hot summer day mowing the lawn. Very good beer.

Untitled by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Disclaimer: While I neither enjoy nor support Magic Hat, this was the most appropriate glass I had on hand and I wanted it served properly so I swallowed my pride and used this one.

damn, fellas! I'm dropping "likes" left & right!

"Headin' down the highway, sign has three inverted nines. Lord don't get me the devil will, but not without a fight..."

Ill stomp you into a pile of flesh and the whole world cries cause the punks are dead. Prime directive.Exterminate whatevers standing

Back