What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boulevard has really been impressing me lately. Their Smokestack series is great!! Saison, Tripel, and Quad are excellent! Haven't tried the double wide ipa, but I'm sure it's good as well.

Indeed, and tonight I'm having one of their Double Wide IPA's in a new smokestack series glass. Yummmmm...

Boulevard has really been impressing me lately. Their Smokestack series is great!! Saison, Tripel, and Quad are excellent! Haven't tried the double wide ipa, but I'm sure it's good as well.

Im a huge fan of their nutcracker try one this fall,hopefully its up to last years standards.One of my favorites,their farmhouse 7? i think is really good.It all started with their wheat beer for me.Alot of the others seem averege but they do have some really good ones and i imagine the smokestack is really good.
Im drinking a summit Batch 06,it is pretty decent,a standalone kinda pale ale.

EdWorts Bav Hef.

Amazing by the way

ForumRunner_20110729_202308.jpg

The very last of my American Pale Ale brewed this past January. And it is Oh So Good!!!
Such a shame to see them go...

*sighs*

Oh well, I'll have to make some more!

Homebrewed Rye IPA (thank you Denny Conn!)... Also, a Chameleon Ryediculous IPA. I'll have to admit I like the HB Rye IPA better :)

Sam adams, Summer ale..

Followed shortly by blue moon probably, and a sip of apple pie moonshine...

Eclectic huh?

Brewed Ó Flannagáin Standard Stout today and had a SN Celebration Ale after dough-in (10am), a Terapin Rye Squared when I finished (4pm) and a SN Bigfoot Barleywine with my pecan smoked/grilled cheeseburger I'm eating right now.

My summer ale that I thought was going to be terrible (propane ran out, had DMS off flavors at end of primary). Its been dryhopping in the keg for about a week and its starting to actually taste pretty good. Definitely not a bragging beer but it gets the job done.

Mighty Arrow from New Belgium. Its their spring seasonal that I got on a good sale at the liquor store and figure I should finish it up sometime, plus it is pretty good.

is it any good? i am a huge fan of anchor steam.

Not bad. First time trying it.

Cloudy-gold on the pour. Decent head. Citrus hops grapefruit aroma. Taste is subtle with slight grapefruit and noteable bitterness; crisp finish.

Not bad for a Pale Ale. I'd get it again but not anytime soon if you know what I mean.

As I have finished my Scotch Ale, and the Irish Red isn't ready yet, I went to the Package store down the street and found a wonderful "Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout." Tasty!!!

Back