What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Sinister Vertigo Imperial Stout aged in vanilla oak barrels at Odd Side Brewery. Pretty delicious

Looks good.....is what I'd say if I could make anything out in that picture. ;)

Some Resin while transferring and wet hopping half of my ipa with homegrown Columbus and cascade.

image-1086777576.jpg

image-2554596921.jpg

image-485005233.jpg

Kinda meh for an IPA, too much sweetness for the style imo, but if you classified this as an apa, it's pretty good.

ForumRunner_20130911_180533.jpg

Dave37's traditional bock. This a very good beer. As you can see it looks gorgeous and while it doesn't look very clear in the picture it actually has pretty good clarity. It smells of malt, sweetness, a little dark fruit perhaps and a slight hint of alcohol. The flavor is very good and generally reflects the components of the aroma. The alcohol heat is just a bit stronger than the aroma foretells, but it's pleasant, not harsh at all. Has a medium body and finishes slightly sweet. Overall, great brew man. It's a pleasure drinking this and I imagine it will get even better as it warms a bit.

20130911_205400.jpg

Oddsides Wheat Wine, I figure why stop the big beers, its a bit chilly outside anyway. Nice and complex, I may try my hand at this before winter.

ForumRunner_20130911_211542.jpg

joining the wild crew with channel and remmy, love this stuff :D its got a nice pine note right out the fridge

F yeah! Life is a *****, but God forbid that ***** divorce me!

You drink my farmhouse ale yet?

Not yet, brotha. I tend to save the bombers for the weekend. Although, I've been known to slam 'em down during lunch time during the week. Your brew is currently in the basement. I'll have to fridge that piece.

One more Odd Side Wheat Wine. Effin delicious. The head brewer is closing bartender tonight...thats dedication :rockin: talking shop of course as it is slow tonight

A shot of Mamajuana. Holy **** I am feeling it. REEBOKS ON I JUST DO IT!

Remmy said:
A shot of Mamajuana. Holy **** I am feeling it. REEBOKS ON I JUST DO IT!

I tried that in Punta Cana in April. It was awful cold, can't imagine it's any better hot.

Now on to Branns for some snacks and brews (its diet cheat day for us) and watch end of Tigers game. Having North Peak (JP sister brewery) Hooligan Pumpkin DIPA. Damn fine beer!

ForumRunner_20130911_221456.jpg

This is interesting. Wit beer brewed with wit and Sauvignon blanc yeast with honey, orange zest, coriander and poppy seeds added. Way better as it warms, gets a little funky.

image-1181827923.jpg

North Peaks flagship beer Diabolical IPA 6.66% ABV. I really like this one
Delicious malt profile perfect with the hops, with a ever so subtle tartness on the end

ForumRunner_20130911_225302.jpg

PBR was found. PBR was drank. PBR was jeered by beer snobs. BrewYoke was nearly drunk. On Wednesday. FTW.

Back