What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
Get some yotes!!! I miss hunting them little fooookers.

I'm definitely not touching any of my guns after 9-10 beers. I'll kick one of one fooks in the face and let my pitbulls loose on those bastards.

Another Belgian ipa.

20130908_203924_zps3f76e007.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I remember someone posting that last season. Hilarious!! "An orange peanut for me?"

Yeah it came out right around the Superbowl. I've watched it more times than I can remember and it still makes me laugh.

Ya it's funny because it is a seasonal.

Aren't all Founders' beers seasonal now since they came out with their annual release schedule a while back? I think it's just they brew so much it seems like the beers aren't seasonal, haha.

Vanilla pumpkin lager from last year. I don't know why I post pictures of my HB anymore, they all look the same. Haha.

20130908_205200.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Than they need to send more this way. Hopefully I can find some breakfast stout here. The rueabus was everywhere and still see it. *fingers cross*

I have one left from last year. I can't wait till it gets here this year!

DisturbdChemist said:
Love seeing a movie and no one is in the theater. Its my own personal theater haha.

That's always enjoyable. Back when I was single, I would sometimes blow off work early and see a movie in the middle of the day. There was hardly ever anybody in the theater.

Aren't all Founders' beers seasonal now since they came out with their annual release schedule a while back? I think it's just they brew so much it seems like the beers aren't seasonal, haha.

Vanilla pumpkin lager from last year. I don't know why I post pictures of my HB anymore, they all look the same. Haha.

I think Centennial, Dry hopped Pale, All Day and Dirty Bastard are the "year rounds" plus Reds Rye draft in MI

My English Dry Cider switching it up after pounding PBR all day. In a couple weeks instead of PBR it wil be Cream of 3 Crops :ban:

ForumRunner_20130908_214222.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
My English Dry Cider switching it up after pounding PBR all day. In a couple weeks instead of PBR it wil be Cream of 3 Crops :ban:

Co3c is a solid recipe. I did 10g for a wedding and 10g of centennial blonde, surprisingly to me, co3c was gone in under 30 minutes. This was a smallish wedding, 100 people. Be prepared for your highest efficiency ever, all those adjuncts really add up, I hit around 90% (don't have my notes with me), so I ended up about 5.7%.

image-1627713298.jpg

Lost Coast Winterbraun.

Co3c is a solid recipe. I did 10g for a wedding and 10g of centennial blonde, surprisingly to me, co3c was gone in under 30 minutes. This was a smallish wedding, 100 people. Be prepared for your highest efficiency ever, all those adjuncts really add up, I hit around 90% (don't have my notes with me), so I ended up about 5.7%.

Lost Coast Winterbraun.

:rockin:

My noble hop pale ale. Really taught me to try to make something simple is the best way to learn to make something more complex.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Good deal! Havin a little hard tea outta my favorite growler! :ban:

I might be one and done tonight. Not hungover, but sure am tired from yesterday.

Had a little bit of semi-sweet blueberry wine which was good-not bad,and some Tassle Ridge Blackberry wine which was really nice although pretty dessertish for my taste but nice and rich and flavorfull-very nice experience for trying my first blackberry wine. Now on to a Hop Wallop. I dont session wine very well.

All kinds of stuff ;) Sunday night is my official "drug yourself to sleep so you can get used to being up at 4:30 for the week" night. Well on my way :drunk:

Killed the Tropical Tripel. I have this awesome screw on artificial wine cork thing that does a great job at keeping beers fresh for day or so.

Onto the Cafe Racer 15 now

Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout. Am I the only one that picks up a metallic after taste? It may be that they use black patent which leaves an unpleasant aftertaste imo.

ForumRunner_20130908_203804.jpg

Latest posts

Back