What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MrNickVT said:
Youuuuu rebellll.

Def. After sixteen 110-yard sprints, I don't think a Heady Topper is too bad of a treat. Had to enjoy it the best way possible (out of a cup).

I love beer! But I refuse to be a fat slob one day. ****. It scares me. :)

I ment hole size ss is very strong it's thickness of sheet would be 22 gauge or 20 gauge. .125 ss would be pricey.

What? You don't have a 4' x 6' sheet of .125 SS lying around your shop? ;-) Are you perfing the metal too? Or are you buying perforated SS? I think Channel is right. 3/32 holes on 5/32 centers seems to be the most common size used. Most efficient? I think that's debatable, but definitely the most common. That's what I would get. I was thinking about doing a slotted FB as an experiment. Similar in design to the Blichmann FB.

Since when did this become the fabrication thread? :D

image-2211503940.jpg

Gonna enjoy these Kern River beers before Sea World with the kids. Then Alpine Beer Co tomorrow for some Hoppy Birthday, Duet, and Nelson. If you're not jealous it's only because you've never had Alpine Nelson before.

IMG-20130828-00199.jpg

Since when did this become the fabrication thread? :D

It will pass. This thread is like a kid who gets sick all the time. and that sickness is off-topicness. We all will be talking about beer and other alcohol and then boom someone brings up something like fabrication and it all goes straight to hell. Then we find our way back.

I actually enjoy all the off topic conversations in all the threads. Adds a little extra something to it.

Drinking raspberry skeeter pee here.

Swarley88 said:
It will pass. This thread is like a kid who gets sick all the time. and that sickness is off-topicness. We all will be talking about beer and other alcohol and then boom someone brings up something like fabrication and it all goes straight to hell. Then we find our way back.

I actually enjoy all the off topic conversations in all the threads. Adds a little extra something to it.

Drinking raspberry skeeter pee here.

Cheers. I'm just messing with those guys. They don't like taking convos to PM. :)

Cheers. I'm just messing with those guys. They don't like taking convos to PM. :)

You mean this isn't the "What are you fabricating now?" thread? My bad! My computer at work MUST be broken! ;-)

Oh, and what's...PM? :D

Maybe we should use this guy :off: and it will be all better? j/k

Drinking water now (happy?) cuz my Gatorade is gone. :mad:

You mean this isn't the "What are you fabricating now?" thread? My bad! My computer at work MUST be broken! ;-)

Oh, and what's...PM? :D

Maybe we should use this guy :off: and it will be all better? j/k

Drinking water now (happy?) cuz my Gatorade is gone. :mad:

Naw pming sucks I'd rather text :p on to water now

It's all good. :D I know you guys fabricate sick ****. The thread can go any way we take it! Speaking of which, MrNickVT, when is your candy ass gonna hit up the gym and push some real weight! Just opened up a can of worms. :cross::cross::cross::cross::cross:

Looking for my next brew. Allagash sounds good...but I might save it for later tonight.

Dr. Pepper. Had my work computer's hard drive crash yesterday morning. So instead of rescheduling things until my new one arrived, they made me do everything on paper. And now that my new one is here (at least the f#*$ers overnighted it), I now have to go and enter everything ie redo all of yesterday and today's work. Gonna be a long process. Figure I oughta get at least most of it done before I start drinking...

Water with some creatine. Legs and back about to get crushed deadlifting and squats all day. Then on to a 24 hour shift. I hate when leg day is the same day I'm going into work.

Dave37 said:
Water with some creatine. Legs and back about to get crushed deadlifting and squats all day. Then on to a 24 hour shift. I hate when leg day is the same day I'm going into work.

Hate to hijack the frabrication thread.

ATG squats: It's always worse two days after.

coldcrash said:
...wood splittin rottie lovin bbqin fox in the garage havin boatin fishin... :D

Easy. Now you guys are hurting my feelings. :D I can't have it all.

Remmy said:
It's all good. :D I know you guys fabricate sick ****. The thread can go any way we take it! Speaking of which, MrNickVT, when is your candy ass gonna hit up the gym and push some real weight! Just opened up a can of worms. :cross::cross::cross::cross::cross:

Looking for my next brew. Allagash sounds good...but I might save it for later tonight.

Haha just got home from the gym. I'm not getting back into pushing weights for a few more months.

Hate to hijack the frabrication thread.

ATG squats: It's always worse two days after.

ATG? (all the way to ground?) I call em rock bottoms, if that's what you're talking about. Definitely the only way to go.

Oh and if this is the fabrication thread then here we go. Just got some stuff to make a boil kettle. Have a cut keg as well and think i will make that a direct fire MLT in the future.

photo.JPG

Haven't had one of these thangssss in forever!!!

Is it as good as I hear? I've had a bunch of the nationally raved about IPAs (DIPAs, IIPAs, etc) and I have seen nothing but good things said about ZD. It is hyped up quite a bit. Would love to try a fresh bottle some day.

HB mixed grain Saison again. Need to get through it before I move house!

ForumRunner_20130828_195816.png

Very refreshing after a bit of post-work cycling.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Ha dude Im totally just being a smartass. I guess that could have been taken wrong lol

I assume at this point all the regulars know I'm joking.

Dave37 said:
Is it as good as I hear? I've had a bunch of the nationally raved about IPAs (DIPAs, IIPAs, etc) and I have seen nothing but good things said about ZD. It is hyped up quite a bit. Would love to try a fresh bottle some day.

It is really good. I love it almost as much as Gandhi bot :)

Is that a brewery glass? I love it.

It's from my local bottle shop in Manchester, UK (although not local for much longer). They import loads of US, European and other crazy stuff, in addition to a great UK selection, plus they have regular tastings, "meet the brewer" sessions, homebrew meetups and comps. Really cool place, the guys who run it are homebrewers and always happy to chat about beer.

I've given them so much of my money...

tyzippers said:
Joking about not being an ass! :D

j/k I didn't know anyone was serious about anything in this thread? :drunk:

Serious about drinking! I was a little surprised by all the empties and glasses to wash this morning.

Back