What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water been in foooking court all gd morning over something that happened 10 months ago I just don't get how 4 dic k bags can jump me and I get sued over it and charges against me so hopefully by the end of the day we will have this figured out.

Edit: oh and they are trying to get me for a hate crime W.T.F.

That sucks NIZZLE. Hope ecerything is dropped. Gotta love the sue happy country we live in. Its so retarded. Good luck!

NIZZLE said:
Water been in foooking court all gd morning over something that happened 10 months ago I just don't get how 4 dic k bags can jump me and I get sued over it and charges against me so hopefully by the end of the day we will have this figured out.

**** like this makes me sick.. Lets hope sanity prevails here today and everyone of those 4 @$$holes gets it back to them 10 fold for putting everyone in that courtroom through this waste of time.

The sad and sick truth is that sometimes sanity doesnt prevail.

Sorry for the rant haha good luck NIZZLE

NIZZLE said:

Man, you gotta stop thinking you're tough enough to pick a fight with four guys. Who do you think you are, BillyKlubb? ;)

Seriously, though, sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out in your favor. People are so sue happy these days and it seems the law is used to protect the criminals more than the victims.

So this is a beer that I'm particularly proud of. I just bottled today, but this is a saison fermented with my saison yeast as12, lacto, pedio, and finished with 2 strains of brett (b and l)

I taste tested it after 12 months, it wasn't what I wanted, so I put it on some oak, letting it age a bit, tried it again at 16 months, it was much nicer, but I wanted some fruit, so I added fresh strawberries and .5lb dextrose.

Now at 18 months. This beer is sitting at .999 with a full mouthfeel,(considering its not carbed) a nice tart start and finish with some saison character throughout. This sample is a bit cloudy because it's the bottom of the bottling bucket. But I'm very very excited for this beer. It might just top my barrel aged farmhouse from '11.

20130816_123622_zps6fb7ae62.jpg

Channel66 said:
So this is a beer that I'm particularly proud of. I just bottled today, but this is a saison fermented with my saison yeast as12, lacto, pedio, and finished with 2 strains of brett (b and l)

I taste tested it after 12 months, it wasn't what I wanted, so I put it on some oak, letting it age a bit, tried it again at 16 months, it was much nicer, but I wanted some fruit, so I added fresh strawberries and .5lb dextrose.

Now at 18 months. This beer is sitting at .999 with a full mouthfeel,(considering its not carbed) a nice tart start and finish with some saison character throughout. This sample is a bit cloudy because it's the bottom of the bottling bucket. But I'm very very excited for this beer. It might just top my barrel aged farmhouse from '11.

Sounds like you're making some good stuff up there. I need to start experimenting making more beers like that.

Needed a cold one after cutting down maple and cherry trees today. Free firewood...more heat this winter!

image-74529096.jpg

image-4025678858.jpg

Clint hooked me up. Ivan el terrible!

12.2% ABV you can't even taste. I call it el Diablo!

image-929004602.jpg

Gravity sample of my Milk Stout. If this thing's done fermenting, which it appears to be although it's only been in primary since Sunday and may drop another point or two, it hands down takes the cake for lowest attenuation I've had, and makes for a pretty tasty super-session stout. 1.045 to 1.021. Lactose for the win!

Remmy said:
Clint hooked me up. Ivan el terrible!

12.2% ABV you can't even taste. I call it el Diablo!

I always think of my daughter when you post a picture with that pint glass. Her name is Kennedy.

That blows. Hope it works out.

nukebrewer said:
Nice, that sounds like it will delicious. We'll have to do some trading when I am in town in November for my brother's wedding.

Sure, I should have a few things ready by then.

And so it begins!!!! At Jolly Pumpkin starting with Baudelaire Io Saison. A little floral with some great funk and a awesome tart finish. Your gonna like this one Gabe.
IMG_20130816_171200_zps153f7635.jpg

ForumRunner_20130816_171028.png

Hb rise and shine baby only 4 gallons left.foook it time to celebrate court is done all charges dropped and they came to the conclusion it was self defense :) but all my lost time from work gas and lawyer fees who really won? I guess it's better then the alternative.

Hb rise and shine baby only 4 gallons left.foook it time to celebrate court is done all charges dropped and they came to the conclusion it was self defense :) but all my lost time from work gas and lawyer fees who really won? I guess it's better then the alternative.

Glad to hear that

About to smack Channel66's Whiskey Stout in a bit followed by Clint's Saison.

Smacked!

Be very jealous we have great Italian delicatessens.

1174752_10152165603447178_968516206_n.jpg

Uhh, and another? (liberty ale)

ForumRunner_20130816_223346.png

Almost emptied the fridge of liberty, they have Sam Adams noble pils, is that not-terrible?

They also have a load of English bitters but they're bottled and fridged so I feel like it's a bit of a waste when there's so many pubs near here who have English ale casked and cellar temp (i.e., the way it's meant to be drunk...). Incase anyone cares why I'm not drinking English beers.......

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
JP Oro de Calabaza Belgian Golden Strong. Hard to describe right now, I'm a little distracted by heaven :D

I like that one.
Mine didn't have that much head though. It may have just been the bottle I got, but I was way undercarbed. But the taste was excellent.

Back