What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Sculpin

image-4100285785.jpg

Clint, that sucks, dude. Have some brews and feel better. Tomorrow's another day!

Time for a ****ing beer myself.

Pics of some of the mess. So who wants to come put new insulation in with me in a couple of weeks once this is absolutely dry!?..
Now a Conan Simcoe Vienna homebrew.

ForumRunner_20130810_174456.jpg

ForumRunner_20130810_174512.jpg

LoloMT7 said:
Pics of some of the mess. So who wants to come put new insulation in with me in a couple of weeks once this is absolutely dry!?..

If I lived nearby, I'd bring 30 beers over and help with that mess. So long as I could try the new Conan-brew.

White Cloud DIPA.

100% Brett Brux Fermentation
Hop'd with Nelson Sauvin, Motueka, Pacific Gem and Pacific Jade.

Delish....

Oh and Picklebacks with some jamo...this should be interesting.

It's 8 o'clock. Time for my neighbor to get some nookie apparently. Aaaaand time for me and my daughter to take our party inside for the night. Wtf?!! You have air conditioning people! Close your fooking windows!!

That would be sweet Remmy. I best start checking airline rates for you yo!! :)

Meanwhile I've heard Nizzle and Wes talking about this forever now. So went to get this just now.. feeling better already!!!

ForumRunner_20130810_181733.png

ForumRunner_20130810_181755.png

New one from Clown Shoes. This one's really good. Tastes similar to Eagle Claw Fist, but much smoother finish due to it being a lager. It's also not nearly as hoppy ECF, but definitely hoppy enough to meet its claim of being a hoppy red lager. I highly recommend it to those who can get it.

20130810_195200.jpg

I will not lie to you. I would drive across country to have beers with you if I could, but no way in hell would I crawl under there. I've had to do a great many repairs under the trailer houses I grew up & lived in. you have my deepest sympathies in the situation. god speed.

Motueka bíere de mars. Shoulda drank these 3 months ago. Oh well.

image-2904024473.jpg

If you're opening a brew pub, reconsider the black logo ;)

image-515710525.jpg

image-1802165455.jpg

image-1712670861.jpg

Had a tasting today...couple sours and bourbon barrels.

Brewer at GI come out, kid I went to high school with that apparently is a chemist there now came. Super cool.

Saison grill side

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Oh damn.....

The finale was pretty amazing. I must say. My daughter kept asking why they were yelling so funny. I was speechless. I just told her to go inside.

Back