What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Orange Skeeter Pee. Feeling weird about all the kid talk. My fiancee and I decided long ago kids will just ruin all our fun, so none for us.......ever. Damn breeders :D

We did have alot of fun before we had a kid. We still do a little bit, but it didn't help that our first, and probably only, kid had to have a bunch of issues. From a heart defect which had to be corrected with open heart surgery at 6 days old, to possible kidney problems to sensory disorder, we have had alot to deal with since our daughter was born. But I love being a father and I wouldn't trade the fun I have now with my little girl for anything.

Oh and since this is the drinking thread I'm having iced tea.

We did have alot of fun before we had a kid. We still do a little bit, but it didn't help that our first, and probably only, kid had to have a bunch of issues. From a heart defect which had to be corrected with open heart surgery at 6 days old, to possible kidney problems to sensory disorder, we have had alot to deal with since our daughter was born. But I love being a father and I wouldn't trade the fun I have now with my little girl for anything.

Oh and since this is the drinking thread I'm having iced tea.

I'm not one of those nutjobs that thinks no one should have kids. Just our personal choice.

My wife and I were dating for 1 month when she got pregnant. I consider myself the luckiest guy in the world because that is a textbook recipe for disaster...I was just lucky enough to knock up the one girl that I would have ended up marrying even if she didn't get pregnant. Almost 8 years later and our third on the way...life is good for this lucky bastard.

I dated my HS sweetheart and so far so good been together 9 years and been married 3 years next week, with a 16 month old to add to the mix things are going great especially since she likes this hobby way more than my car hobby. Sorry to get off topic Im jus really buzzed, part of enjoying the NFL pre season excitement

The glassware makes it official

IMG-20130808-00046.jpg

IMG-20130808-00047.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I'm not one of those nutjobs that thinks no one should have kids. Just our personal choice.

Oh, no I didn't interpret it like that. There's a few couples I'm friends with that will probably never have kids. It just doesn't fit with what they want and it's their choice.

Speaking of off topic...is Turbin gonna get more opportunities this year? That little dude looks promising.

True, but Michael Christine is looking good too. He could 1-up Turbin for the 2nd string spot. So excited for football season!!!

Thats why I cant wait to have 4 beers on tap at the house they need to be low ABV so I can enjoy my sundays in the fall/winter

Dave1096 said:
Then I'm gonna crack open my 2012 Double DBA in honor of your brave daughter...cheers!

Dave1096 said:
The glassware makes it official

She's definitely strong willed. The good thing is the worst is hopefully past us.

The Double DBA looks nice. I've only had Wookey Jack from FW. I can't wait till their bottles start hitting the shelves around here. I think it will be sometime at the end of this month or sometime next month. Looking forward to trying everything from them.

She's definitely strong willed. The good thing is the worst is hopefully past us.

The Double DBA looks nice. I've only had Wookey Jack from FW. I can't wait till their bottles start hitting the shelves around here. I think it will be sometime at the end of this month or sometime next month. Looking forward to trying everything from them.

Oh man...I can't imagine a world without FW. Double DBA is one of their seasonal releases...not on the level of Sucaba or Parabola (which I almost opened tonight instead of DDBA, but my friend who hasn't had it yet would have killed me) but still really good. They're all pretty hard to get because they fly off the shelves as soon as they hit 'em, but they have one of the best barrel-aging programs around. If you like double ipa's, though, you're gonna LOVE Double Jack once it hits your market.

Dave1096 said:
Oh man...I can't imagine a world without FW. Double DBA is one of their seasonal releases...not on the level of Sucaba or Parabola (which I almost opened tonight instead of DDBA, but my friend who hasn't had it yet would have killed me) but still really good. They're all pretty hard to get because they fly off the shelves as soon as they hit 'em, but they have one of the best barrel-aging programs around. If you like double ipa's, though, you're gonna LOVE Double Jack once it hits your market.

Yep, Double Jack will probably be the first thing I buy when FW gets here. I love DIPAs.

True, but Michael Christine is looking good too. He could 1-up Turbin for the 2nd string spot. So excited for football season!!!

Thats why I cant wait to have 4 beers on tap at the house they need to be low ABV so I can enjoy my sundays in the fall/winter

It's not like Pete Carroll has any reason to reduce Marshawn's workload even if Turbin or Christine look really good, but one of these days all those back problems and legal issues are gonna catch up with Lynch...and when they do I would love to see Turbin get his shot.

This is why I will be brewing 10 gallons of Cream of Three Crops when I return from vacay. Something to pound for Sundays!

Apricot wheat ale. I never usually stray outside of my own collection but tonight kind of called for it.

Spent the latter half of yesterday smashing water. Starting this morning the same way.

NIZZLE said:
On the coffee and if this day don't get any better I'll have to have some spiked coffee ;-)

Coffee + Crown Maple = great morning
;)

DisturbdChemist said:
Time for some fishing

Nice. Have fun. Im a little jealous, but not too jealous. I'm currently still in bed debating on whether to even go to work today. So my morning isn't going bad.

Nice. Have fun. Im a little jealous, but not too jealous. I'm currently still in bed debating on whether to even go to work today. So my morning isn't going bad.

Work from home, brew a beer, drink a beer and have a great day. :rockin:

Whaaaaat? Still in bed foooking must be nice what time is it there? I been happily hear at work sense 6:30 :)

The weather stinks here today. I wish I was out on my buddy's boat slamming blues and stripers.

Instead, I'm going to NEBCO to get some Coriolis and drink the rest of the day.

NIZZLE said:
Whaaaaat? Still in bed foooking must be nice what time is it there? I been happily hear at work sense 6:30 :)

You heard me right. :D
It's the same time here as it is in Michigan.
I'm usually out the door alot sooner than this, sometimes at 4AM, but lately I've just been taking it easier. And very easy today.

The weather stinks here today. I wish I was out on my buddy's boat slamming blues and stripers.

Instead, I'm going to NEBCO to get some Coriolis and drink the rest of the day.

Yeah it's pouring here, my neighbor (little old lady) at the old place just called to see if I was around I guess a tree went down in my driveway (she has a right of way on it as well) I suppose I should go clear it, unfortunately my chainsaw is in my old place so it's looking like a 1 mile walk in the pouring rain to get the saw. Curse this fricken long ass driveway.

Drinking a Dunkin dark roast. Stupid crappy coffee.

Bad day.

Yeah it's pouring here, my neighbor (little old lady) at the old place just called to see if I was around I guess a tree went down in my driveway (she has a right of way on it as well) I suppose I should go clear it, unfortunately my chainsaw is in my old place so it's looking like a 1 mile walk in the pouring rain to get the saw. Curse this fricken long ass driveway.

Drinking a Dunkin dark roast. Stupid crappy coffee.

Bad day.

Now that sucks!

Back