What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orange Skeeter Pee on this fine sunny Michigan day. Holy crap I'm in a great mood :ban:

ForumRunner_20130808_175350.jpg

ForumRunner_20130808_182121.png

OH NO! The fight's out I'ma 'bout to punch yo...lights out Get the **** back, guard ya grill There's somethin' wrong, we can't stay still I've been drankin' and bustin' two and I been thankin' of bustin' you Upside ya mother****in' forehead And if your friends jump in, "Ohhh gurrlll", they'll be mo' dead Causin' confusion, Disturbin Tha Peace It's not an illusion, we runnin the streets So bye-bye to all you groupies and golddiggers Is there a bumper on your ass? NO NIGGA! I'm doin' a hundred on the highway So if you do the speed limit, get the **** outta my way I'm D.U.I., hardly ever caught sober and you about to get ran the **** over

bawahahahahahahaha! I'm getting :drunk:

OH NO! The fight's out I'ma 'bout to punch yo...lights out Get the **** back, guard ya grill There's somethin' wrong, we can't stay still I've been drankin' and bustin' two and I been thankin' of bustin' you Upside ya mother****in' forehead And if your friends jump in, "Ohhh gurrlll", they'll be mo' dead Causin' confusion, Disturbin Tha Peace It's not an illusion, we runnin the streets So bye-bye to all you groupies and golddiggers Is there a bumper on your ass? NO NIGGA! I'm doin' a hundred on the highway So if you do the speed limit, get the **** outta my way I'm D.U.I., hardly ever caught sober and you about to get ran the **** over

bawahahahahahahaha! I'm getting :drunk:

Yes you are :D

NIZZLE said:
more PBR with 3 fingers of Crown Royal maple F.T.W. it's going to be a gooood night.

Not working tomorrow? Or you just don't care? ;)

In honor of Gabe's birthday, trying the first of my pumpkin saison w/ 3711, haha. Happy birthday!

The spice tea is coming through nicely as it warms up - I'm glad I didn't overdo it at least. It's pretty good for what it is, but I think I'm done with 3711 for a while. Tired of the pepper...

NIZZLE said:
I just don't care I'll be working I got a die to finish but who cares :-D

Then I say Drink Up to not caring! :D
I'll finally be drinking again tomorrow evening. I need to open my LC3.

Drakes AromaComa. It's my ideal IPA. Perfect balance of Citrus and Dank and Pine. It's a summer offering. All while making a starter for a long awaited brew day tomorrow.

I love dank! And citrus! And pine! Wait a sec... maybe we should get a trade going...

I love dank! And citrus! And pine! Wait a sec... maybe we should get a trade going...

Haha. I just found this beer and its very tasty. Drakes has taken a very solid spot in my top 3 favorite breweries out here. Love pretty much everything they do. Im holding off on trades right now, but in a month or two I am game. Just way too busy right now.

Haha. I just found this beer and its very tasty. Drakes has taken a very solid spot in my top 3 favorite breweries out here. Love pretty much everything they do. Im holding off on trades right now, but in a month or two I am game. Just way too busy right now.

I have Heady Topper............................

Yes I am and you are right my boss is the biggest bible thumper ever.

Thankfully my boss is a drunk as well! Once saw him fall straight on his ass in a bar. Of course I dont bring that up because I like my job. Mind if I ask who you work for? Im at a job shop in Toledo named Lockrey Mfg. and we have a few customers in GR.

Thankfully my boss is a drunk as well! Once saw him fall straight on his ass in a bar. Of course I dont bring that up because I like my job. Mind if I ask who you work for? Im at a job shop in Toledo named Lockrey Mfg. and we have a few customers in GR.

K&k mfg. We make parts for Mercedes and Porsche and some American muscle cars

K&k mfg. We make parts for Mercedes and Porsche and some American muscle cars

Sweet. Well if you ever go to IMTS or PMTS let me know-im at them all, usually spending more time investigating bars than machines. All on the company tab!

Schmaltz RIPA and Hop Manna plus some cucumber saison homebrew. The RIPA was really good at first but was too cloying and sweet once the temperature went up. The Hop Manna smelled amazing but I have the same complaint about the sweetness/cloying mouthfeel. The cucumber saison is excellent but I would either cut back on the cucumber next time or use a more fragrant yeast; read more about it here http://www.albanybrewcrafters.com/forum/index.php?topic=487.0.

Latest posts

Back