What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first time drinking/trying this...

e55282c4.jpg

I'm drinking my "I'm Mortal" IPA, which is fashioned after Elysian's "Immortal". It's delicious, thank you.

Caledonian 80 shilling ale
Sharp's Doombar
Harvey's Sussex Best
Everard's Tiger
Fuller's Discovery
Coffee

a well done and delicious oat stout. Nothing world class, but I thoroughly enjoyed it
dscn3069l.jpg

also had another founders porter to finish off. I brewed 2.2 gal of DIPA tonight and then made a 3L starter with WLP002 for a porter I am making this weekend.

Drinking a New Castle while my lame cousin drinks a Blue Moon. I've had 3 Dogfish 60s already... I have to drive home still

image-3113472560.jpg

Narragansett Bock, got one to try out from a friend. Pretty bad but not as bad as their lager. The porter is actually pretty good.

Been drinking mojitos this week. My pale ale still technically needs another week of bottle conditioning. Mojitos are kind of nice with the warmer weather coming in here in TX but I'd still take a homebrew over a mojito any day. :mug:

Racer 5 and Full Sail LTD #5. Not gonna say I don't like the LTD but I will say I have been underwhelmed by the last two offerings I tried.

The Racer 5 however...sublime :tank:

esb. it's cleared brilliantly and the bitterness has faded to a nice level. although that bottle of hobgoblin is taunting me from the fridge.

my RyePA its so frikken good a month+ in the bottle has turned it into my favorite IPA. shipyard brown (leftovers from the wifes B-day), sam adams boston the wife drinks it and its pretty good, and weyerbacher's IPA.

TANSTAAFB said:
Oskar Blues everything is awesome...that's part of what pissed me off about the Full Sail LTD. I was reaching for the Dale's Pale and the beer buy talked me into trying the Amber Lager...I think I'm just an ale guy :D

Yeah, everything ive had from them is top notch. DPA, gubna, ten fidy and old chub. I gotta try the little yella pils. Those are the only ones i can get my hands on

Ovila Dubbel by Sierra Nevada. In general, I like the SN beers, but this one doesn't do much for me.

Just bought two from the only case my buddy's liquor store got. I may open it tonight, or my Dopplebock Samichlaus

Harveys Sussex Best
Ringwood Best Bitter
Everard's Tiger
Sharpe's Doombar
Well's and Young's Bombardier

Sierra Nevada Glissage. Fn dissapointment. Just finished a bomber of Left Coast Black Magic Stout that was pretty tasty. And inbetween the two had a Lagunitas Maxmius IPA that was mediocre.

Sierra Nevada Glissage. Fn dissapointment. Just finished a bomber of Left Coast Black Magic Stout that was pretty tasty. And inbetween the two had a Lagunitas Maxmius IPA that was mediocre.

I'd be pretty disappointed about Sierra Nevada Glissage as well, as it never existed.

Broke down and drinking my last Lucky Bastard...

Our local supplier told me that this is going to be a regular item. It has been restocked at least 4-5 times in the last few months. I was hoarding them as well.

Were some threads combined? Because I swear this was called "Right now I'm drinking...."

:D

I'm having a Kapuziner Bavarian Hefe-Weizen. Just brewed a dunkelweizen last week and planning a hefeweizen for Tuesday. This is a great calibrator.

Latest posts

Back