What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh snap!

ForumRunner_20130802_183419.png

DisturbdChemist said:
Having southern star walloon. Beer in flight... afternoon delight

I'm heading over to the brewery tomorrow. I'm taking a friend that has never been there before even though he lives within walking distance.

mewithstewpid said:
Love that brew. One if my faves.

It's different, not bad, just different. Anything else from them you would also recommend?

mewithstewpid said:
Their espresso stout is amazing. Also their White. Nice and orange-y.

I've seen the white. Haven't seen the stout. I'm sure I will. All their stuff has popped up here recently.

DisturbdChemist said:
Ive seen the stout at down town specs and I thin hubbel and Hudsons. Need to pick one. Too pricy for a single 12oz.

I dont know what im doing tomorrow

Oh, ok. I'll look for it next time I'm down there.

HB sour porter. I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave.

image-2514118816.jpg

Pairs nicely with my bacon fried okra and peppers with polenta. When it cools down, I'm going to have to start throwing in Benton's bacon as a trade extra.

a rye cream ale i made. basically the speckled heffer recipe from norther brewer with a little extra corn and some rye, with an ounce of cascade at the end. pretty tasty.

A friends blueberry wild ale bottled in 2010.

image-291098111.jpg

Big day planned tomorrow, beers from yazoos wild program followed by a crooked stave tasting. Somebody's gotta do it.

Back