What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coffee at the moment while I decide what's first.

and Lolo & Gabe, I was serious about the Huckleberry recipe. I'm thinking either a soured huckleberry stout, or a huckleberry saison.

LoloMT7's Saison. Was this 3711!?!?!? Lol Its really good. I definately like em more funky but I dig the esters in this. Well done Clint!

ForumRunner_20130723_175623.jpg

LoloMT7's Saison. Was this 3711!?!?!? Lol Its really good. I definately like em more funky but I dig the esters in this. Well done Clint!

View attachment 136987

Nope it's with wlp565 I've steered clear of the 3711 I don't want Gabe to hurt me and I'm scared of his mullet ! :D

I've got two more 5 gallon batches of saisons fermenting right now also. 1 with WLP670 and 1 with Wyeast 3726-PC. And hopefully will brew more soon.

5 more minutes of water at work and then I'm headed home to mow the lawn.. may not get to drink today the way things are going.

WesleyS said:
I need to get one of those eventually. Mainly because I think the picture on the can is funny.

It's a decent brew. Not as hoppy as you'd expect. This is my 4th or 5th.

mewithstewpid said:
i think thats what sells the beer, because by itself, it is meh.

Precisely.

Nope it's with wlp565 I've steered clear of the 3711 I don't want Gabe to hurt me and I'm scared of his mullet ! :D

I've got two more 5 gallon batches of saisons fermenting right now also. 1 with WLP670 and 1 with Wyeast 3726-PC. And hopefully will brew more soon.

5 more minutes of water at work and then I'm headed home to mow the lawn.. may not get to drink today the way things are going.

I love the way my saison with the 3726PC came out, definately gonna play with lots more recipes

This might be the most acidic beer I've ever had.

View attachment 136983

A friends raspberry sour from 2010.

Apparently to sour to be photographed...

coffee at the moment while I decide what's first.

and Lolo & Gabe, I was serious about the Huckleberry recipe. I'm thinking either a soured huckleberry stout, or a huckleberry saison.

I've got to say I'm not that into the mailing fruit idea. Sounds ripe for disaster. : smack:

Nope it's with wlp565 I've steered clear of the 3711 I don't want Gabe to hurt me and I'm scared of his mullet !

I think I accidentally started the whole 'ironic mullet' thing, but for my mullet to hurt you, it would have to travel through time.

I love the way my saison with the 3726PC came out, definately gonna play with lots more recipes

Brasserie Blaugies. Haven't had anything from them though.

Drinking some more after hearing our President wants to arm Syrian rebels...Turd.

image-154568416.jpg

Remmy said:
Overcook > overlook

I don't mess 'em up. Same goes for my barbecue.

Yeah that was suppose to say overcooked.
Like my grandpa always used to say:
"They overcooked him when they branded him."

Back