What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got two four packs of Hoptimum today. :rockin:

Drinking one (bottle, not four pack) now and I can see that tonight I'm gunna have some kind of weird, terrifying yet fun and strangely awful, wonderful dream that I'm swimming in a pool of hops. I'll be swirling in hop oil but likely not drowning 'cuz I'll have hop oil gills... Hopti-dreaming for sure.

Woke up this morning and realized I did not have such a dream, at least that I remember. Soooooo, tonight I'll drink two.

Billy-klubb I'll go pick huckleberries later like September. Blackberries also. Right now there is a lot of flathead cherries available here though.

up on Lackman Loop, we had tons of raspberries, chokecherries, service berries, and even some elderberries. you & Gabe need to do a collaboration with your fruit & his yeast. hammer out a recipe & you both brew it. but if you're gonna send me some frozen fresh Montana fruit, I sure won't complain!:D

GT's Citrus Kombucha with lunch: Morning Star Chik Patty w/ butter fried garden potatoes and basil tomato soup. it's like someone fresh squeezed a grapefruit & a lemon into my mouth. ka-POW!

Cleaning wheels. Sunday funday.

image-3619120037.jpg

up on Lackman Loop, we had tons of raspberries, chokecherries, service berries, and even some elderberries. you & Gabe need to do a collaboration with your fruit & his yeast. hammer out a recipe & you both brew it. but if you're gonna send me some frozen fresh Montana fruit, I sure won't complain!:D

GT's Citrus Kombucha with lunch: Morning Star Chik Patty w/ butter fried garden potatoes and basil tomato soup. it's like someone fresh squeezed a grapefruit & a lemon into my mouth. ka-POW!

Frozen why didn't you say so? I have a pound of frozen blueberries and last year's blackberries still!

Thanks for the IPA Mark!

ForumRunner_20130721_124243.jpg

ForumRunner_20130721_124256.png

ForumRunner_20130721_124308.png

image-75201765.jpg

Cleaning the other car. Why not?

113 IBUs? WHY NOT??!!!! Thanks, Mark!!! SMASHED!!!

My Belgian Wit while my fiancee showers and gets ready so we can go have some craft beer and brick oven pizza. In the meantime having a couple of these delicious chips I got last night apparantly :drunk:

ForumRunner_20130721_150257.jpg

ForumRunner_20130721_150322.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
My Belgian Wit while my fiancee showers and gets ready so we can go have some craft beer and brick oven pizza. In the meantime having a couple of these delicious chips I got last night apparantly :drunk:

Hurry up and jump in the shower!

mcbaumannerb said:
Capital "D" ... :D

I'm on the mobile app. This thing has a mind of its own and I'm too buzzed to give a crap on correcting it.

TedsExcellentAdventure said:
This little guy just popped up on me as I'm getting the chimney starter ready for some more barbecue tonight

I have the same bird feeder. See these little bastards come by for a sip every now and again. Had a red fox run across the front yard today. Almost shot the little bastard.

just finished bottling my Mosaic Rye IPA. tons of tropical fruit flavor & aroma. before I dry hopped, it was quite piney. having water while I contemplate pouring my only bottle of Hop Juice or one of the Hay Makers NoKato traded with me.

Gravity reading from my centennial blonde. OG was 1.043 FG is 1.008. I was thinking about dry hopping this but its awesome as-is!

Billy-Klubb said:
just finished bottling my Mosaic Rye IPA. tons of tropical fruit flavor & aroma. before I dry hopped, it was quite piney. having water while I contemplate pouring my only bottle of Hop Juice or one of the Hay Makers NoKato traded with me.

I found that the single hop mosaic pale ale I had was nothing but pine. Not much citrus if any. Did you dry hop with mosaic too?

Back