What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still feeling a little dehydrated after the lake so I'm just drinking green tea for now with dinner.

Here's the spoils.

View attachment 135541

Swimming in the lake a few hours ago, swimming in grease now. And soon to be swimming in my belly. :D

View attachment 135542

See those young-ass fish? That's why I hate freshwater fishing. :D

Enjoy dinner, brother.

BGBC said:
Not drinking yet, but pretty excited about these two. One for tonight, one for tomorrow I think. Decisions, decisions.

That Funky Galaxy sounds pretty good!

So good. Especially with a nice cut of steak and some fresh brocolli sauteed in garlic and oil with a light squirt of lemon juice.

image-1185661111.jpg

Subtle but well done. If you've had their Tank 7, imagine that with just a bit of funk on the nose and a nice dose of lemon zest on the palate through the finish.

Sounds good. I might have to crack mine open soon.

Remmy said:
See those young-ass fish? That's why I hate freshwater fishing. :D

Enjoy dinner, brother.

Don't worry, they're not young. I checked their IDs before putting them in the live well. :p

Still feeling a little dehydrated after the lake so I'm just drinking green tea for now with dinner.

Here's the spoils.

Swimming in the lake a few hours ago, swimming in grease now. And soon to be swimming in my belly. :D

Nice catch Wes! Now having Michigan Hatter all Michigan sourced honey IPA

ForumRunner_20130716_200725.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130716_200601.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130716_200601.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 95
coldcrash said:
Boulevard's appropriately named Saison Brett.

So glad I picked up more than one!

Still haven't picked that up. Here it ages very nicely.

image-1589446028.jpg

French broad 13 rebels esb. 2$ pints so I won't complain. :)

Since my beer and money are more than gone, I've got to hit the liquor bar. I found a little gin and a splash of vermouth and two olives left in the fridge. So it looks like I'm having a Dean Martin Dirty Martini with only two olives, not three.

Now Oak Aged Hatter with a ridiculous dinner of seared pork belly and diver scallops on top of Roquefort and herbed polenta.

ForumRunner_20130716_205109.jpg

TNGabe said:
Still haven't picked that up. Here it ages very nicely.

French broad 13 rebels esb. 2$ pints so I won't complain. :)

Well I laid a few down, so I'll let you know.

In the mean time, hears to ignoring its Tuesday:

image-2839441183.jpg

****. Everything is cheaper down South.

TN actually has the highest beer taxes in the country and NC is top 5. This place has had 2$ pints Mondays and Tuesdays for maybe 3 yrs now. No idea why they are still this cheap. Generally though, you're right. TN has one of the lowest costs of living in the country and the corner I live in is very nice.

WesleyS said:
That Funky Galaxy sounds pretty good!

Funky Galaxy it is. It's good. Not getting much farmhouse character, but nice piney, dank aroma. Lots of chocolate malt flavor. Letting it warm up to see if that brings anything else out.

These Prairie labels are pretty darn cool. Not sure why the hands are pointing at a hot dog tho. Watching True Grit after a good workout.

image-2119101628.jpg

Highland oatmeal porter
image-3099463714.jpg

Cashing out after two so I would leave might not have worked. Would be good to make it home before my wife....

Latest posts

Back