What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Officially, being at the pool sucks today. A million screaming freaking kids. Some of the other sights aren't too bad though. Still, I need a damn beer.

Bitterroot Honey Trippel

ForumRunner_20130714_120929.png

Hooray! I can get 4 gallons to boil on my crappy electric stove. Beats brewing outside where it is about 110. Was happy to find a new bottle shop carrying some different stuff yesterday.

ForumRunner_20130714_112020.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
My Kolsch. Halftime for mowing and I'm getting my @ss kicked so far!

Remmy said:
I typically drink prior to mowing so the pain (both mental and physical) is a bit more mild. Haven't yet invested in a ride-on as I just moved. But I'm using my 4-yr old 22"-wide mower to mow over 1 acre of grass. It kills me.

Did I mention there are a lot of hills here? Ugh.

You guys are doing it wrong.
My wife mows the yard while I sit back with a cold one. :D

A tasty red ale in honor of just finishing my first apartment stovetop brew. A 1.065 OG hoppy saison that I took some recipe advice from Gabe on. Smells amazing already.

ForumRunner_20130714_131643.jpg

Morbid curiosity wins out again. It was open, so I tried it......dear god, what have I put in my mouth.

image-2415837817.jpg

Morbid curiosity wins out again. It was open, so I tried it......dear god, what have I put in my mouth.

I suffered through that same experience. I don't know why fermented smoke flavored maple syrup sounded good, but it certainly isn't.

This is grapefruit juice with a little beer added. Quite refreshing on a hot summer day. I want to do a Saison with grapefruit.

image-2837526135.jpg

Gabe! Haha I had one of those a while ago. Just tried the chocolate banana one the other day. I guess I'm glad I tried it once, probably wouldn't buy it again.

just cracked open my first Surly Furious IPA....(only one week in the bottle)... big in every way, but very nicely balanced.....kudos to Northern for carrying it!!!! best brew so far.

View attachment 135151

Innis & Gunn Canadian Cherrywood aged ale with maple syrup added. Awesome.

I kinda want to punch you in the man sack & steal your beer. but then I'd have to be where you are and I'd have a much greater selection and could just buy my own, thus negating the whole need (but not the want) to punch you in the man sack. quite the conundrum.

image-3259348006.jpg
*ducking for cover from empty bottles being thrown his way*
In my defense.
A. It was in the fridge, cold
2. Cold home brew got cleaned out last night ( I do not have a beer fridge yet.)
III. SHMBO had to buy 2 cases of Bud products to get 2 free tickets to a local music fest. This is just about the only beer she'll drink ( but I'm working on that).
So I beg for forgiveness of all my HBT brothers & sisters....

revvy's third law of circumstantial beer consumption: A man with a large (yard) tool in his hand can drink whatever he wants as long as it helps get the work done. the bud lite post this was in response to was deleted.....

Lift Bridge Commander barley wine... good thing I have a capper and can reseal the bottle.... no way I could get through it in one sitting...!

First glass of society and solitude #5 from the growler and I already want more. This 2L will be gone faster then it was filled :)

image-2940037276.jpg

Back