What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so stoked, I am trying my new Hop Head IPA...I am so proud of my second brew...My first brew is not quite ready...the mocha stout is taking a bit to get rid of the bitterness....Ohh well I just started brewing in 2011 so I am happy so far...

Sam Adams Triple Bock from 1995!! Yes... 1995!

Found some that a store was cellaring... bought EVERY SINGLE BOTTLE.

Will post a picture if someone requests.

Sante Fe Brewing Co. - Chicken Killer Barley Wine

I've become a huge BW fan as of lately. I've spent around 40 dollars on Barley Wine bombers in the last 4-5 days.

I just brewed a BW yesterday as well

Down goes the last of my Festivus Ale (ginger, cinnamon, orange peel in a basic "brown ale") :(

176076_1580697684932_1460380874_1240888_5640512_o.jpg

Sam Adams Triple Bock from 1995!! Yes... 1995!

Found some that a store was cellaring... bought EVERY SINGLE BOTTLE.

Will post a picture if someone requests.

I would like to see that picture! lol. Thats a find. Hope 'cellaring' didn't mean 'fell behind a fridge for 16 years'

Dogfish Head 90 min IPA tonight. The liquor store I go to got 5 cases of it (only 15 cases went to the whole state of Arizona)... so that means I'm drinking a beer that only 90 people in arizona get to drink!

I would like to see that picture! lol. Thats a find. Hope 'cellaring' didn't mean 'fell behind a fridge for 16 years'

Picture as promised. Kind of a conflicting glass, but it is my favorite glass/sniffer.

8aec4195.jpg

My first batch of beer...Mocha stout....Funny thing is that my 2nd and 3rd batches were ready before the mocha stout....I had to curb the bitterness with 6 weeks of bottle conditioning.

Dogfish Head 90 min IPA tonight. The liquor store I go to got 5 cases of it (only 15 cases went to the whole state of Arizona)... so that means I'm drinking a beer that only 90 people in arizona get to drink!

Good thing I just finished brewing a DFH 90 min IPA clone just now!

Stone Old Guardian.

Looked awesome, tasted pretty good. Not a huge Barley Wine fan though.

I prefer the Arrogant Bastard and Sublimely Self-Righteous.

Latest posts

Back