What are you drinking for NYE?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimyson

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Rockmill Saison and Dubbel paired with Filet and Lobster tails. Go 2014!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388536173.285388.jpg

Second Terrapin and first moo-hoo, great brew. Had the ovila earlier and would definitely buy it again for it being under 3 bucks! Happy 2014 HBT :mug:

2013-12-31 18.11.28.jpg

2013-12-31 15.40.56.jpg

In order so far...
About 6 oz of my black IPA to test carbonation
Southern tier old man winter - very good
My winter warmer, brewed in Sept and 4.5 weeks in bottle and coming along nice

Home brewed RIS. Gonna be a short night. Won't see the ball drop. See ya'all next year. Happy New Years. I wish you all happiness and health next year. May you not have an occasion to post an "is my beer infected" post in 2014. May you hit your strike temps, achieve your OG and brew awesome beers in the year ahead

Home brewed RIS. Gonna be a short night. Won't see the ball drop. See ya'all next year. Happy New Years. I wish you all happiness and health next year. May you not have an occasion to post an "is my beer infected" post in 2014. May you hit your strike temps, achieve your OG and brew awesome beers in the year ahead

Move to the east coast. The ball dropped. And I added a new Belgium tripel (blah) and 21st amendment brew free or die. And I have to say the aroma off of it is fantastic.

I was drinking yerba mate all evening (was the driver last night)....had a gravity sample of my ginger mead when we got home - it's clear and appears to be finished, going by hydrometer reading...0.996, 2 weeks apart....and a couple bottles of Sweetwater IPA after that, iirc...

Latest posts

Back