what a bummer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ron,ar

Reaction score
I made a starter friday with intentions of brewing today (sunday).
I have been slowly gathering equipment/ingrediants for my first all grain. I have 2 kegs converted into a HLT and a brew kettle with valves, sight glass tubes, thermometers etc. I have a 10 gallon round coolerwith drainvalve cpvc manifold for MLT and intend to do batch sparge. I have a double burner stand which I have boosted up somewhat to have about 50,000 btu each.
I have a recipe and ingrediants for a Golden Monkey ale that I got from my local brewstore.
I have to do my brewing on the patio as we have no garage or carport here. Last nite it started RAINING and now it is STORMING and I am very un happy about it. :(
On a side note, yesterday I bought this at Lowes because it was marked down to $49. It has a 8.5 gallon alunimum pot with a drain valve and thermometer already installed, and an adjustable propane regulator. I don't care anything about the turkey fryer itself but it gives me the extra burner, pot and regulator at a great price.
Maybe tomorrow evening I can brew.....

823420803064xl.jpg

Back